• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Home Page Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Page Changes

I just wanted to say how good the home page looks. A lot of thought and work has gone into this.

Well done team and thank you!!

QCK
    x
    Tags: None

Re: Home Page Changes

Must admit it does look rather classy, but then again LB has always been a touch of class imho x

Comment

It does look very good if I may say so myself but it was all down to Ame.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post

I know and you know but no need to tell the world xx lol

Comment

I can vouch for that, especially after the constant barrage of "what about now?" after each miniscule pixel change and me saying " which bit?" after each very subtle change.

It has taken Ame many days and hours of tweaking and is still very much a work in progress, with the forum slowly changing to match. Always nice to have some positive feedback [MENTION=5065]QCKate[/MENTION] , thank you I will pass on your comments to Ame.
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Tho ught t was different looks very professional might make more aware of the site and get the advice needed .
            I see you sent her away for a luxury cruise Tools ?

She deserves it

Comment

Looks good so far.

Not 100% sure on the new logo though. http://legalbeagles.info/wp-content/...agleslogo1.png

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                Looks good so far.

Not 100% sure on the new logo though. http://legalbeagles.info/wp-content/...agleslogo1.png
                It's the overall 'corporate' logo as distinguished from the forum. With the amount of media and regulatory recognition we're getting nowadays it's a must.

We've reached the point of critical mass and our traffic stats are going through the roof. Currently 2 million unique visitors and rising by 59% per anum. At one point last month we had a national traffic ranking of 1250. Our long tail SEOs have always been good but our short tails are getting there. Just Google 'received court claim'.

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                  Looks good so far.

It's our new Beagle dog logo?? Cant you see it?! :doggieyes:
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

It's the overall 'corporate' logo as distinguished from the forum. With the amount of media and regulatory recognition we're getting nowadays it's a must.
                    Fair enough.

Comment

We've reached the point of critical mass and our traffic stats are going through the roof. Currently 2 million unique visitors and rising by 59% per anum. At one point last month we had a national traffic ranking of 1250. Our long tail SEOs have always been good but our short tails are getting there. Just Google 'received court claim'.
                      I recognise that phrase from somewhere lol
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Sorry, have only just seen this, thank you for the kind comment [MENTION=5065]QCKate[/MENTION] - It's not done yet am trying to get all the library and guides over there so it's actually navigable but t'is a bit of a bigger job than I anticipated xx Getting there though. More than happy for any ideas/suggestions of content that should be on there rather than the forum and vice versa. xx Thank you xxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

well done Ame you are doing a fine job any web developer would be proud of,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X