• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ecollect ag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecollect ag

evening, looking for advise please.
    have had the below emailed to me asking for money. I did use the sight and then sent letter to cancel as requested which was very difficult to cancel anyway. Since through year hade had odd emails from them but now saying below for court proceedings. I live in the uk. What shall I do?
    Thanks

Debt collection proceeding due to unpaid Unpaid membership of 1m PROMOTION_ABO at xxxx reference: xxxx from 25.02.2022, due on 25.02.2022

Dear xxxx

Even after our last payment reminder, you have not responded to our claims or contacted us to make a statement on the case. Therefore, we consider pre-legal debt collection measures to no longer be appropriate in this matter. We are giving you one last chance to settle your debt by transferring the full amount of EUR 257.08due until 02.12.2022:

eCollect AG - IBAN: xxxxx - BIC/SWIFT: xxxx
    Payment reference: xxxx

You can also pay directly online: xxx (We accept credit card payments)

Attention: Payments without your payment reference xxx cannot be booked.

If the above-mentioned payment deadline expires, legal proceedings shall be initiated.

Please be advised, that payments made after expiry of the deadline shall no longer lead to the settlement of the matter. Rather, after the deadline has expired, all costs incurred by the preparation or initiation of legal proceedings will be pursued further and added to the claim.

Please also note, that objections or other feedback on the matter can no longer be considered by us after expiration of the deadline. Such can then only be raised by you during the enforcement proceedings in court.

We recommend you to take immediate action one last time. To communicate with us, please use our email address xxxx

Please refer to the attached sheet for an extract from your customer account.

Kind regards,

eCollect AG
    ------------------------------------------------------
    email: contact@ecollect.online
    Phone: +41 41 5880715
    web: ecollect.org/pay-your-debt
    Messenger: facebook.com/ecollect

IBAN: xxx
    BIC/SWIFT: xxxx

Post address:

Scanbox #09101
    Ehrenbergstrasse 16A
    10245 Berlin
    Germany

Company headquarters:

Neuhofstrasse 19A
    6340 Baar, ZG
    Switzerland

Handelsregister Zug
    UID: CHE-180.481.291

Member of
    Inkasso Suisse
    ------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail may contain confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
    Last edited by ULA; 23rd November 2022, 08:23:AM.
    Tags: None

We cannot say whether the threat of court action is real or bluff. My bet is that it is bluff, but I could be wrong. So you may decide to ignore this and wait and see what happens.

If you receive anything from the court, do not ignore it. You will need to complete the acknowledgment of service and return it to the court within 14 days. You will then have a further 14 days to prepare your written defence to the claim and file it with the Court and serve it on the claimant.

EDITED TO ADD:

If you search on this site for "ecollect" you will find a number of threads, including this one: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...ct-ag-big-scam
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Ok thanks. Have seen on previous people’s posts that they cannot do anything with me being in uk. Is that the case? Thanks

Comment

no..
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

No, but extremely unlikely they will proceed to court due to their costs outweighing any amount that may be due or recoverable by them

Comment

I am also in a similar case, with a letter from eCollect and I live in the UK. Is it possible that they'll sell the debt to a collection agencies in the uk to continue the nightmare ?

Comment

Originally posted by NotLazy View Post
              I am also in a similar case, with a letter from eCollect and I live in the UK. Is it possible that they'll sell the debt to a collection agencies in the uk to continue the nightmare ?
              Haven't heard of that happening

Comment

@ATTICUS
                Your recommendation is waiting for official letter from the Court?
                that situation is strange Because after 12 moths from the rent appears some extra fEE's.. I had full insurance moreover photo mandat looks different then that's.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X