• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Chase Saunders in liquidation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Saunders in liquidation?

Just noticed this via RSS.

Manchester debt firm is liquidated owing creditors over £2.2m

I can't vouch for anything else in that article, but CH webcheck does list them as in liquidation. Their website is still up and running ATM though.

Seems that the OFT is being a little tougher with these firms. Granted, nowhere near enough, but miracles don't happen.

I just hope the clients money has been protected or ring-fenced.

Re: Chase Saunders in liquidation?

I've just done a check on them and they owe their bank £57 k, their telecom supplier £14k plus a shed load of others as well.
    They've also just had a ccj applied against them for £10k
    They also have 2 mortgages, one of which is for £1.2m

Judging by the directors addresses they won't be sufferring too much though.

Comment

Re: Chase Saunders in liquidation?

The directors have partly blamed a legal dispute with the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) for the firm’s failure.
      In April there were murmurings of removing their credit licence but doesnt seem to have happened barring the minded to revoke notice
      19Minded To Revoke02/06/2009

websites still up and running tho
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X