• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Judgment for Claimant 3.5 years after an accident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Judgment for Claimant 3.5 years after an accident

I think Scob called the insurers after finding out about the claim

They made absolutely no attempt to make a claim through my insurance, which I have confirmed with the insurance company today.
    so they'd be aware of it so not beyond the realms by any means, it was just the settling the amount issue that concerned me. Sorry didn't mean to worry you Scob but it is always worth double checking these things just to be sure.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Is it a CCJ or a Claim trying for a CCJ?

Comment

It's a CCJ, judgment by default.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but if the Insurance co pay the CCJ it still stays as a CCJ for the 6 years

Comment

That's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
              Excuse my ignorance but if the Insurance co pay the CCJ it still stays as a CCJ for the 6 years
              Not if you pay the judgment within a month.

After then you get it marked as satisfied.

I'm really not sure where the deadline of 27th April comes from on this?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Is this within in the month or has the OP more hassle to come?

Comment

I've realised where I have mis-informed you here. I had a completely different car insurance company during the time of the accident, which would actually make sense now. 27th is the date the Judgment was received. I've been assured that the CCJ will be removed from my credit report. Thank you everyone for your advice!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X