• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Lowell and Red

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Lowell and Red

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
    Send to any. They are all the same company, so no point messing around with more than one of their made up trading names.

CC a copy of your letter via email to ComplaintsResolution@LowellGroup.co.uk

Make it very very clear that you have never at any point had an account with O2, or ever owed them a penny.
    Do I send them the same letter I just sent to Hamptons ?

Comment

Originally posted by sandy59 View Post
      No need now that you have posted one to the Threat Centre

Comment

Originally posted by sandy59 View Post
        Yep. That email address often gets through to someone with a few more braincells than letters to the usual address does, and quicker as well.

Usually pays to send both ways for best effect. Besides, an email costs you nothing extra.

Comment

Well that's done 1 to Hampton by Recorded and 1 to ComplaintsResolution@LowellGroup.co.uk and I have just had an email back saying they have received my email and will be looking into it , all I can do now is wait and see but will let you know as soon as they get back to me . Thank you all again for your help ,getting older and being on my own things like this pray on my mind at night and make it hard to sleep and does not help with my health issues . Thank you all for help xx

Comment

This is an update
            I sent off a prove it letter to Lowell, I also sent a Subject Access Request to o2 ( sent recorded ) to Data Controller O2 Head office . I have not heard from o2 yet but Lowell have replied , in the letter it says the name the account is in and is not in my name and not my bank details but they have now put a default on my Credit report , what do I do now , this is so unfair how can they do this when its not my dept and not in my name ?? help..

Comment

Sue them if they are stating another name and a bank accouint thats not yours

Comment

Can anyone please tell me who I can complain to about this ??It says in the letter the O2 account was opened via a third party Carphone Warehouse ,
                The letter I sent them asked them for proof that this dept was mine but they send me this that says I am not and they still want the money off me £612.94 , how can they do this .
                I now have a default on my credit score that should not be there .
                Thankyou for any help

Comment

if they say its not your debt why are you worried about paying it you dont pay other peoples debts?sue them if they dont remove default and claim compo ,or am i missing something here

Comment

I just don't understand it .
                    This is so upsetting me I have health problems and this is not helping ,
                    When I have checked my Credit Report , a Default which appeared on my credit report ,on it says my address and also another address which I don't recognise at all I have lived at my address for 14 years.
                    It says the last payment was on the 10th July 2010 , yet the Default is on Feb 2012 yet the default was not on there till 13/05/2013 which is just over 2 weeks after I sent them the Prove it letter .
                    Can anyone tell me who I need to complain to about this ?
                    Thankyou for any help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X