• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court date yesterday for house repossession, how do i know outcome??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: court date yesterday for house repossession, how do i know outcome??

Hope you don't mind me saying UF - but lawyers can be a little bit anal about the letter of the law sometimes In the Op's position - anything that can be stripped and sold to mitigate the terrible losses that would appear to be induced by greed-and-spite alone must be a good thing IMVHnon-legalO. Also - there is the poetry of "Revenge".......:
    "But Sir Richard cried in his English pride:
    “We have fought such a fight for a day and a night
    As may never be fought again!
    We have won great glory, my men! 85
    And a day less or more
    At sea or ashore,
    We die—does it matter when?
    Sink me the ship, Master Gunner—sink her, split her in twain!
    Fall into the hands of God, not into the hands of Spain!” ........."
    "

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Well, certainly not a whole hole...

How about half a hole?
      I've only just got your witticism - I spelt hole wrong in my earlier post :doh:

Maybe you and FP would edit my quote in your posts too so I don't look like an illiterate twat

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Maybe you and FP would edit my quote in your posts so I don't look like an illiterate twat
        So what's wrong with being an illiterate twat then PB?eh?

Comment

Maybe you and FP would edit my quote in your posts too so I don't look like an illiterate twat
          I didn't even notice that at the time! was too busy with my anti-lender rant to worry about spelling. I can't edit posts on here though.

Comment

No one is suggesting that the OP should dismantle the house brick by brick and sell them so there's nothing left but a whole in the ground when the bailiffs call
            Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            Well, certainly not a whole hole...

How about half a hole?
            Yessss, but...

How is it possible to have half a hole?

Why?

You don't look like such an object, part or person as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedFront View Post
              No I quite agree with you that, in the circumstances, there would quite possibly be little (certainly of any value) that the lender could do; but I still think that stripping things such as pipes (without at least replacing them with cheaper plastic ones as has been suggested) that are clearly fixtures could still cause more trouble than it's worth.
              When one considers that thermoplastic pipes will expand when water freezes inside them whereas copper pipes will split, burst or rupture, one must surely consider replacement of copper pipes with plastic pipes as being an improvement.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X