• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cap quest! Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cap quest! Help please

Good point miliitant thank goodness for your expertise otherwise I'd be jumping off a bridge a defence shoukd be you've 'Purchased this debt' so it's already been paid to 'alleged creditor' thanks haha
    nic xo

Comment

they have purchased the debt (alleged debt) but you have been given no instructions (assignment notice) that any balance needs now to be paid to crappyquest

Comment

Have received letters yesterday 2 from aadvantis and one from scotcall. I'm going to email them to miliitant for him to upload for me if that's ok advice welcome please x
        nic xo

Comment

Comment

their you go NIC

i have done some more erasing as their is software that can be used to look under a marker pen used by a dca

Comment

Thanks miliitant I've nt heard of these before what are people thinking?
              nic xo

Comment

same crap, different nappy

look at what it says

MAY INCLUDE RECOMENDING TO OUR CLIENT

they can do SFA so i would just ignore

it is just another piece of mind game to get you to phone and speak (acknowledge) the alleged debt

BUT THATS ME

Comment

The one that worried me was the second of the 2 Asti says will be referred to collector however as no noa has ever been received then they can go away lol I just like to get your opinion on things will as always keep informed of all developments
                  nic xo

Comment

i only received the two letters

please resend the second advantis letter

Comment

• Re: Cap quest! Help please

The second advantis says the same as the first.
                      I meant the one from scotcall x
                      nic xo

Comment

as stated

same crap different nappy

it is designed for mind games

just ignore as i myself have had those letters, i have a draw full of them, means nothing

may, perhaps, could, recomnend, its all the same

Comment

Ok thank you x
                          nic xo

Comment

All these DCA letters are tge same. The only thing thats different is the Name of the pondlife in the letterhead. Same ****e different names. Same empty threats. Once a DCA offers you a discount or sends it down the dungheap then you can be sure that its unenforceable

Comment

A discount was offered a couple of months ago so whatever there alledgeing from what you say is unenforcable thank you for your reply
                              nic xo

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                                Once a DCA offers you a discount or sends it down the dungheap then you can be sure that its unenforceable
                                Certainly nothing to worry about, but there is absolutely no guarantee it is UE until we know ALL the facts and have seen copies of the agreement, assignments, DN notice etc....

Also, many things which are UE can be remedied to make them enforceable again.

As I say, and as you said, definitely nothing to worry about at the moment though!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X