• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance Possession Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain Finance Possession Claim

CPR rules expect that both parties try to reach a settlement which has been achieved happily between both parties PlanB...sorry that is all I can say.

Is a shame I know...but those are the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
      CPR rules expect that both parties try to reach a settlement which has been achieved happily between both parties PlanB...sorry that is all I can say.
      Can you at least say if there was a court order to confirm the settlement or did you settle 'out of court' :noidea:

Comment

Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
        To bring an end to this thread I would like to say after been resolved betweesuccessfully and satisfactorily.

It is has been a long road I have traveled and all I can say is I am very pleased that

I would like to thank each and everyone who has put input on my thread.

xx
        A bit late as I haven't been here for a while but this is a great outcome! :whoo:

I know this had been going on for a while so it must be a great relief for you to see it come to an end!

Well done Jumper! :cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2:

Comment

just came across this (as always suggest someone downloads the document from the link) cos we seem to cause "missing links"

http://www.rhluk.co.uk/wp-content/up...oductGuide.pdf

Comment

and a bit more here mentions that magic (soon to become tragic) word packaging

http://www.brokervenue.co.uk/brokerv...ng%20Guide.pdf

Comment

This document is worth reading it has been a great help to me

Comment

Can anyone help with unfair contract terms in blemains loan agreement

Comment

Is there an update for this?

Comment

Jumper

What happened in this case?

Comment

This is fabulous-but does anyone have a copy of LMC underwiting guide prior to this ie 2005?

Comment

Interesting-www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/jerrold-mortgage-corporation

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/lt...ge-corporation

Comment

How does this help us

Comment

Apolgies-this was posted on the wrong thread-I am new to this-perhaps somebody could remove it? thanks.

Comment

I believe she won or agreed to a compromise but has a gagging order.........so she has not shared any information.

Originally posted by Sickofbullies View Post
                              Jumper

What happened in this case?

Comment

Thank you-that is fair enough-I am looking for Blemains/LMC underwriting guide from 2005 and came across these-don't know if they are any good to anyone?-http://www.positivelending.co.uk/dow...ng_Issue06.pdf
                                http://www.mortgageintroducer.com/mo...nd_Answers.htm
                                Last edited by Sickofbullies; 4th January 2014, 15:26:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X