• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance Possession Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain Finance Possession Claim

Originally posted by jumper999 View Post
    I called the court again yesterday...and Blemain still have not sent their witness statement.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I filed mine........guess I better get on with my skeleton argument....really hard as the weather is so nice...and last thing you want to do after work is sit infront of the pc...lol.

Interesting:- no submitted witness statement yet? court may frown on that as I have been told courts have been told to tighten up on preceedures and timing scales/compliance?

Comment

I have attached a copy of the last Court Order...number 6 says that Blemain must send their bundle.....not looking forward to that...the amount of paperwork I already have is alot....and by this rate I will having to take a suitcase with me to the trial!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        Interesting:- no submitted witnes statement yet? court may frown on that as I have been told courts have been told to tighten up on preceedures and timing scales/compliance?
        Hi Mike....I know...and not sure why they have not sent it. I sent mine via recorded delivery on the 11 June 2013....and checked the tracker number and they received approx 11.00am on the 12 June 2013. They sent me an email and their witness statement by email same day at 3.00pm....so they must have read mine...and then sent theirs.

But I am not impressed with the amount of information they have blacked out.....there is something seriously wrong with that...as I have been communicating and trying to settle this case for approx 18 months....and there is no information about that anywhere....either in their witness statement or the 166 pages of exhibits they sent.....not sure if my witness statement put them off? as it was very detailed and to the point.

Comment

If anyone would like to see my witness statement please send me a pm....thanks...

Comment

Do you know yet whether they sent their witness statement to court?
            Hi Mike....I know...and not sure why they have not sent it. I sent mine via recorded delivery on the 11 June 2013....and checked the tracker number and they received approx 11.00am on the 12 June 2013. They sent me an email and their witness statement by email same day at 3.00pm....so they must have read mine...and then sent theirs.

But I am not impressed with the amount of information they have blacked out.....there is something seriously wrong with that...as I have been communicating and trying to settle this case for approx 18 months....and there is no information about that anywhere....either in their witness statement or the 166 pages of exhibits they sent.....not sure if my witness statement put them off? as it was very detailed and to the point.

Comment

They have not..I checked today again.

Comment

I have been reading Blemain's witness statement and in there they have said that the loan given was assessed jointly on both me and my OH.......

Conflicting information I think as I have a letter from Ocean Finance dated 25 July 2011 which says;

"The affordability of the loan was assessed purely and solely on your husband's income, for which he completed a self declaration of income"

I attached Ocean's letter as an exhibit to go with my witness statement....

Comment

wonder if by chance you sent a request to court, for a copy of their (None Copy) of the witness statement as your inherant copy has blanking out within document, and therefore you are at a disadvantage.

"And a skeleton copy of statements cannot be completed due to this obliteration" just a thought I might be treading in the wrong area here?

That might bring into play a direction from the DJ etc for in action by Blenheim, they do seem to be all over the place and seem to be playing silly Bxxxxx.

Might pay to see what the others say>?

Comment

Good suggestion Mike...no harm in asking the court is there?

Comment

If anyone would like to see my witness statement please send me a pm....thanks...

Yes please Or emailing it would be better :ranger:

Comment

Good suggestion Mike...no harm in asking the court is there?

Seems to me that is the only way to get the situation noticed at court, and no doubt a record made of non compliance?

Comment

I am trying to get my costs together as I know I will have to supply the court this at the hearing.

I would any help in how to start this or if there is a template...and also how far back can I start claiming my costs from?

Still no word from the other side....

Comment

When Cel is back from her holidays hopefully she will be able to help you unless others know how to do this.
                            I am trying to get my costs together as I know I will have to supply the court this at the hearing.

I would any help in how to start this or if there is a template...and also how far back can I start claiming my costs from?

Still no word from the other side....

Comment

Thanks Tuttsi, that will be great!

Comment

Just been reading some cases involving Blemain and thought I would post up...

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup.cgi?doc=/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2009/610.html&query=blemain&method=boolean

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/sino_s...=1&mask_path=/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X