• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Consumer Credit Licence for PDP Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Consumer Credit Licence for PDP Management

Hi, I have just got home from work to find an envelope with just my name on it (obvoiusly not posted) and a card in it from PDP Management Services saying they had called today and there was not answer and to contact them urgently. They were calling on behalf of EDF Energy. Now, I know I have not paid my last bill for EDF even though I am in the process of sorting that out now, but I have had no correspondence from EDF to tell me they were passing my details onto a debt company, who I assume PDP Management are. Who are PDP, are EDF in the wrong passing my details on without my knowledge and WTF is going on? I have just checked my EDF account, there is a zero balance on there, last bill being sent end of April 2012. I really don't want to phone EDF or PDP as I suffer from anxiety and high blood pressure. Can somebody on here offer some advise please as I really do not need this hassle. I have read on another forum that PDP will let my neighbours know I allegedly owe money. Can they do this? Thank you all in advance.

Comment

i would check that we are talking of the same PDP MANAGEMENT

PDP are a debt factoring company, a very up market DCA

I KNOW THEY HANDLE UTILITIES but thats the bottom of the barrel stuff for them

do they have an 01295 phone code and is the address in banbury

Comment

Yes, the same phone number and address details. I have emailed them, they tell me it is to do with reading a meter and doing a safety inspection. I though EDF would do that directly.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X