• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells 12 days of Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells 12 days of Christmas

Originally posted by Gorang View Post
    Is that not a basic requirement of joining forums ? ? ? ? ?:tinysmile_aha_t:

Oh! Dear (rain)
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Originally posted by tortoise View Post
    The hampers Mrs Tortoise and I enjoy at Christmas - well one has to see them to believe them. I so enjoy plucking the pheasants, though I'm not a pheasant pluker really, and try saying that after the old port has done the rounds what!

All those goodies, I do so love Christmas with the dear little children carol singing at our door, inviting the vicar round for sherry and mince pies - my, he can knock back the old Britol Cream I tell you.

Then we have Scamp, the gardener kncoing on the door and his large wife, Mrs Scamp knocking - in fact a pair of large knockers.

All terribly good fun.
    You must of been one of us skittlers the (pheasant plukers)>?
    Last edited by MIKE770; 3rd December 2011, 16:00:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi to all, I'm just butting into your forum (sorry) as I have offered some help to a friend with Lowell 'issues'. I am fairly busy with Swift so am always on that forum. Investigating Lowell is also a dirty business as you all well know.

My reason for posting is can I add a word of caution that when we now google these debt collectors we get a website from the "DPC", all sounding very official but when you read down they are offering logbook loans amongst other things. Now it seems to me that the vulnerable are being taken advantage of again by immoral companies butting into already live debts by offering to get people into other live debts. When is all this nonsense going to stop and where is our protection? I thought we were the banking professionals of the world but from my side of the fence I only see a lot of loan sharks making good.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to warn you about. I will put in a complaint to the OFT (I'm probably on their Christmas card list by now) but beware, the only way we'll end this ridiculous and nasty practice is to do it ourselves because regulation has let us down.

DPC, paydayloans..AVOID.

Shadowcat
      xx

Comment

The following will be of interest:
        Statute Barred Debts Scam

Comment

It also has been noted, just how busy Red Debt Collection Services are in this new year of 2012...

Clearly, Lowell Portfolio has just purchased another bucket load of unenforceable stat. barred debt.
          And of course the debt buyer cannot collect on same themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
            It also has been noted, just how busy Red Debt Collection Services are in this new year of 2012...

Clearly, Lowell Portfolio has just purchased another bucket load of unenforceable stat. barred debt.
            And of course the debt buyer cannot collect on same themselves.
            Does Lowell Portfolio Limited have a valid and current Consumer Credit Licence?

Is a hog's plonker considered to be beef?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post

Lowell Financial limited has one and shows lowell group (though no lowell portfolioa limited) under the trading name section of the license. However Lowell Group is a Limited company and therefore not a trading name, but a seperate legal entity. Any lowell companies that are seperate legal entities should, i believe, be required to each have a seperate credit license.
              Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Hmmmm......it would appear to be some kind of 'bull'!!
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

They do:

CCA Search :: CCA Search Results :: Licence Details
                  Application / Licence Details
                  Licence Number:
                  Licence Status:
                  Current
                  Current Applicant / Licensee:
                  Business Name Company Registration Number
                  Lowell Portfolio I Ltd 4857418
                  Categories:
                  Consumer credit
                  Debt collecting
                  Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:
                  Yes
                  Issued Date:
                  12-Oct-2003
                  Date Maintenance Payment Due:
                  11-Oct-2013
                  Legal Formation:
                  Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)
                  Current Individuals that run the organisation:
                  Name Position
                  Andrew Paul Bartle
                  James John Cornell
                  Joyce Elizabeth Newman
                  Philip Screeton
                  Richard Llewellyn Davies
                  Historic Individuals that run the organisation:
                  Name Position
                  Christopher Sales OFFICER
                  Escott Tom Sweet
                  Hugh Richards
                  James John Cornell OFFICER
                  Nature of Business:
                  Other
                  Current Address(es):
                  Address Type Address
                  Principal Place Of Business Enterprise House, 1 Apex View, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9BH
                  Registered Office Enterprise House, 1 Apex View, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9BH
                  Historic Address(es):
                  Address Type Address
                  Principal Place Of Business 154 A, Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4BE
                  Principal Place Of Business Enterprise House, 1, Apex View, Leeds, LS11 9BH
                  Registered Office Enterprise House, 1, Apex View, Leeds, LS11 9BH
                  Registered Office Sandringham, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7QL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X