• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st Credit - you are having a laugh !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Credit - you are having a laugh !

Hi peeps,

Well they are offering 'free gifts' now to get you to pay up, we got this one yesterday.
    Last week they offered to 'match' any extra payment that we made.
    Hopefully next week they will offer a 10% settlement then I'll snatch their hands off.
    Last edited by Budgie; 5th November 2009, 10:50:AM.

Re: 1st Credit - you are having a laugh !

Thanks for putting that up Sapphy

Can you send it to the OFT, they may be interested in it.... wonder whats happening on the 30th that they are so desperate to get some money in before ? hmmmmm lol..
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

WTF !!!!

Are they having a ?!?!?!

Print this out and send it to them
      Last edited by Curlyben; 5th November 2009, 10:54:AM.

Comment

So far I have emailed the following with the details am working so will contact others during the day and add to the list.

Consumer Direct

Comment

HI all. I recieved the same offer from 1st. credit 2 weeks ago only trouble was the offer ended on 30th sept. You can always rely on the post. :beagle:

Comment

Okies I've received a reply from Consumer Direct

Thank you for your enquiry to Consumer Direct dated 05/11/09. Your reference number for this case is xxxxxxxxxxx and should be quoted in all further correspondence regarding this case.
            I have passed the details of your enquiry to the appropriate Trading Standards Authority for their information, where they may investigate any illegal activity. Whilst they are unable to provide feedback on this situation, if they wish to do so, it shall be within the next 5 working days on receipt of this enquiry.
            We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Comment

Getting somewhere then

Comment

Slowly but surely eh ! Can't wait for this months 'special' offer.

Comment

The gift will be delivered to the wrong address by a brain cellularly challenged neanderthal.

& the picture will be crooked, as well!!

cnjw

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                    The gift will be delivered to the wrong address by a brain cellularly challenged neanderthal.

& the picture will be crooked, as well!!

cnjw

I am sure that is probably how the dcas imagine the debtors :okay:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X