• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrrgghhh !!!! help reqd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrgghhh !!!! help reqd.

I was browsing through the forum and read lots of different threads in relation to Default removal.

Whilst browsing I found a very good little template letter which was really firm and no messing with its request to remove a default that had been applied to a persons CRA file. The letter made an offer and in acceptence of this offer the debt to be satisfied and default removed NOT amended but complete removal.

Can I now find this thread/post !!! No Ive searched for the last hours to no avail.

Please can someone point me in the right direction.

Also, is there a way of marking a thread / post for later reference to.

Much obliged.

Re: Arrrgghhh !!!! help reqd.

Will have a look for the letter for you.

In the meantime at the top of each thread there in the deep blue bar is Thread Tools v - if you click that then in the drop down it says SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD if you click that then it will appear in your subscribed threads list in your User CP ( Legal Beagles )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

TY Esmeralda.

Comment

Originally posted by barloo69 View Post
        TY Esmeralda.

lol, you sussed me !

Think you'll have to give me a bit more info to cut the search down a bit lol.... - when did you see the letter ?

Else lets look at your situation - Who are you trying to get to remove markers on your file and for what reason ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I found it on Monday. Think it was an old thread though.

Well I have negotiated with Calder (barclaycard) a final settlement over the phone, but before I give them any money I want it in writing from them that that will be it.

This letter I found ticked lots of boxes I wanted to say and was very direct. Derogatory status removed NOT just amended etc.

Ive found the letter which I believe you compiled which is great but this other one had more demands that fitted with circumstances and was quite blunt in its approach. After the way I have been treated by them it the least they deserve.

Comment

how about this one - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=17471

different circumstances tho, u read a lot of threads
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

TY. OMG cant believe its 3am and Im still looking, its driving me mad coz I know its here somewhere.................................

It wouldve been at the on the subject of when a debt has been satisfied or the stat barred and then the next step was to write another letter to the DCA to get the derog status removed from the CRA.

I think it was Curlyben's (not 100% sure) but had a look through alot of his posts tonight and cant find it.

The ironic thing is I probably could have written my own letter in the time its taken to try and find this one.

Bed now.

Comment

Legal Beagles - View Single Post - Prevent unlawful processing of data

Try that one
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Alas but No. I do appreciate you taking the T & E to help me. ta.

Comment

Cahoot loan charges
                    Can They do this ?
                    or
                    Help with Littlewoods

only threads you read on monday whilst logged on.
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X