• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter - right address ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Carter - right address ?

a girl over on mse is having a mre with bryan carter's address.

she went to the PO to send a recorded letter to :

BRYAN CARTER & CO
    Persimmon House
    De Havilland Dr,
    Brooklands Business Park,
    Weybridge,
    Surrey, UK
    KT13 0NT

the PO say that doesn't exist and theres no business there and the right address is

PO Box 536, KT13 OYW

We know he has

PO Box 260 KT13 OYH

So any ideas whats the right one to use ?

Persimmon house has the fredrickson int sign outside so it is right unless they arent together any more ?

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Bryan Carter - right address ?

Well that's the address that the Law Society have for him

there's always:
    CRELLINS CARTER - Head Office

111 Queens Road
    WEYBRIDGE
    SURREY
    KT13 9UW
    ENGLAND

Oh lookie: ...:::Crellins Solicitors:::...

Comment

The address on the N1 they just served on me was the Persimmon House one. Woman in PO queried it with me cos it was coming up as fred's address. I told her to use it anyway cos Fred are the in house DCA etc. I know they are still connected cos i rung Fred about my N1 the other day.
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      I just checked on track and trace, my lettr has been signed for at that address.
      Last edited by WendyB; 8th September 2009, 10:55:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Is no longer here

Comment

we've now had a letter from Bryan Carter & Co without the Persimmon House bit:

Bryan Carter & Co Solicitors
        De Havilland Drive
        Weybridge
        Surrey
        KT13 0NT

it's the same postcode as in previous posts on this thread is it a different building?
        want to send a recorded letter which address should we use, or send two letters? they sound a 'chameleon' firm...

any idea how are they linked to Arrow Global LLC? (no idea who they are, not the original company we dealt with)

thanks

Comment

Hiya

Yes its the same address, I've checked Yell.com, Google and god knows what else.
          Arrow Global are debt collectors and they buy debts from people such as Paragon, so I reckon Bryan Carter are just another arm of there sordid operation.

Comment

I have sent 2 registered letters in the last month to Bryan Carters, addressed to 11 De Havilland drive Weybridge Surrey KT13 0NT, both letters were accepted and signed for, had a reply about one of them so they definitely use this address.
            Shewy

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X