• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Isn't this frightening A property reposessed every 10 minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't this frightening A property reposessed every 10 minutes

A property repossessed every 10 minutes

So much for government help then or the amended CPR

Credit Action | Debt Statistics

Re: Isn't this frightening A property reposessed every 10 minutes

Their help I believe has gone to exactly 6 families who's identity is a closely guarded secret

Comment

Well that's an improvement cos last I heard it was all of 2:tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

It looks like your both right .... 2 have been helped and a further 4 have accepted offers
        http://www.themovechannel.com/news/f889edad-e477/

I love the quote from Ian Austin "which shows that the impact of the scheme is accelerating" ..... he will go a long way in politics me thinks.

I was recently a litigation friend in an application for an eviction notice to be suspended, the defence included that following initial metings with the local authority it appeared that the defendant qualified for the Mortgage Rescue scheme and the lender was not allowing all other althernatives to be exhausted, this view was supported by a written submission from the local authority.

The Judge did not accept this argument, saying that he would only allow more time for alternative solutions if signed contracts were presented to the court.

If this view is mirrored throughout the country, coupled with a scheme that is so slow and very restrictive on who it can actually help, there is little wonder we keep seeing such alarming repossession statistics.

Comment

Unfortunately many in the Judiciary are not covering themselves in glory during these time of extreme hardship for consumers - & whilst bias has always existed because of the much greater focus on Count Courts those Judges & their bias are now being exposed to a wider public scrutiny via the internet

Comment

Reposession day (wednesdays) is packed out here. Like cattle when I was there, one in, one out, very matter of fact, corridor banter ''how many days did you get?'' etc.

High Court enforcement notices in I think five windows on walk home from school.

Its poo.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X