• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ change of details

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ change of details

Thanks Curly Ill get on to that, I think the points Im missing are:

1.) The costs

2.) Have you notified the court of your intention to vary the current details of the Judgement? If you have not I duly ask for you to do so and to advise myself when this has been done.

3.) 'Pay as Normal'
    do they mean by Postal Order or via Internet.

Anything else Curly?

Thanks
    Lumi x
    Luminol x

Comment

This is my response:

Thank you for your recent letter, I have noted the contents of the letter, but feel further clarification is needed.

‘Payments must be made to the person named at the address for payments giving the claimants reference number and claim number’.

Have you notified the court of your intention to vary the current details of the Judgement? Specifically the reference number, If you have not I duly ask for you to do so and to advise myself when this has been done.

In your letter you state that ‘I should pay as usual’. Does this mean via the Internet or by Postal Order?

I mentioned in my previous letters, that I consider myself being eligible for costs relating to your Administrative error, these were outlined in my previous letter, yet you made no reference to them in your response, for ease of reference, I shall outline them below:

My actual costs to date come to:

3 letters @ £6.25 (court allowed when claiming costs) £18.75
      2 x postal orders + charges @ £4.00, £ 4.00
      3 x stamps @ 0.25p £ 0.75
      Time spent @ 4 hours @ £9.25 per hour £37.00
      And as a goodwill gesture on your part for the harassment of perhaps £50.00,

Total £110.50

Additionally, I would like to make you aware that due to these circumstances I have felt obligated to enclose a postal order for the amount agreed as well as making payment via the Internet. I also request for a statement of all payments made to this account under either reference.

I would be grateful if you can advise me of your position in relation to the account.

Yours Faithfully

Can someone please help me with the wording as Im not sure it reads right
      Luminol x

Comment

Today I recieved a statement of this CCJ, heres a summary:

Loan opening balance as of 11/08 £19066.24
        Outstanding Arrears as of 11/08 £13357.85

Then theres a list of payments £2.00 per month
        a list of Interest applied for 6-month period £919.87

Loan balance as of 05/09 £19968.11
        Amount required to satisfy arrears £14547.45
        Interest on arrears £107.47

Now I did recieve a letter (dated 01/09) stating that my balance was £14807.07 and since judgement interest has been frozen and not applied to the account.

So why all this info??? Im confused....

Lumi x
        Luminol x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X