• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from Idem Servicing Not sure what i do with it ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from Idem Servicing Not sure what i do with it ?

HI I have today received a letter from Idem Servicing.Not sure how i respond, Could someone give me some advice please.Letter attached
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

what is this all about?

Comment

I'm not sure why you've started a new thread, you need to carry on, on your previous thread.

Comment

HI sorry i don't understand this is something new not connected to my other post with Intrum. I am sorry if i did something wrong it wasn't intentional. Do i still need to move it ?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
          what is this all about?
          Hi Mike i have received this letter but i don't know why so was asking what i do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Worrywort22 View Post
            HI sorry i don't understand this is something new not connected to my other post with Intrum. I am sorry if i did something wrong it wasn't intentional. Do i still need to move it ?
            As long as it's new, unrelated to anything in your other thread, it's o.k..

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

As long as it's new, unrelated to anything in your other thread, it's o.k..
              Thank you echat. Would you be able to advise if i need to do anything ? Do i reply as i don't know who it is for

Comment

As Mike says you need to provide a summary / context, at the moment we would be guessing.

Comment

As Mike says you need to provide a summary / context, at the moment we would be guessing.
                  Can you see the letter i attached? I think for the money it is to do with a Halifax overdraft but not sure. I was paying into a plan who divided the money around but i don't remember this name. So maybe its been reassigned. The actual overdraft was from around 2011 i think and i have been paying into the plan since 2012 until last year when i decided i needed to get everything sorted out

Comment

Can you see the letter i attached? I think for the money it is to do with a Halifax overdraft but not sure. I was paying into a plan who divided the money around but i don't remember this name. So maybe its been reassigned. The actual overdraft was from around 2011 i think and i have been paying into the plan since 2012 until last year when i decided i needed to get everything sorted out
                    I think you can rule 2 out, they may pass it on to debt collectors, so I think wait to see what they decide to do, then update the thread.

Comment

letter 2 .pdf HI I received another letter from Idem servicing. Shall i just ignore this one too ?

Comment

[ATTACH]n1609686[/ATTACH] HI I received another letter from Idem servicing. Shall i just ignore this one too ?
                        Yes.

Comment

Hi my son has now received the same letter from Idem addressed to me as above the address verification one. I am a bit worried they are sending this letter to his address. Should i call them ?

Comment

Hi my son has now received the same letter from Idem addressed to me as above the address verification one. I am a bit worried they are sending this letter to his address. Should i call them ?
                            Well they shouldn't be sending it to your son. It breaks Data Protection Protocols as they've sent you the same letter at your address. Breaks debt collection guidelines i.e. trying to embarrass you.

You could warn them off, send them the following, make sure you get Proof of Postage (up to you regarding the inclusion of your address) - https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/raising-concerns/

Comment

Well they shouldn't be sending it to your son. It breaks Data Protection Protocols as they've sent you the same letter at your address. Breaks debt collection guidelines i.e. trying to embarrass you.

You could warn them off, send them the following, make sure you get Proof of Postage (up to you regarding the inclusion of your address) - https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/raising-concerns/
                              Do you think it is a fishing exercise though as i haven't replied to the address verification at my home address ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X