• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Chased for CCJ after 14 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry.

I would not if paid anything post CCJ.

The CCJ was granted 12-07, the house was boarded up.

Thanks

Comment

then they have a problem? Have sent message to Cel to pop in again now

Comment

Thanks Mike, is there a way to get a notification for replies? I keep having to come here and then click refresh!

Comment

The creditor would need a court order to enforce the CCJ as it has failed to enforce within 6 years of obtaining the CCJ.
          The creditor would have to convince the court that it had a very good reason for not enforcing within 6 years

Comment

also if capquest own the debt were they the ones obtaining the CCJ?

Comment

I wouldn't know who was awarded the county court judgement as I was never there to receive the paperwork.

I rang the court a few weeks ago with the reference number but they said they have no record of it has sold and they have swapped over computer systems

Sorry

Comment

await cel have asked again

Comment

I would leave them to attempt to enforce, don't communicate with them and make it any easier or give them motivation to enforce.
                  Capquest are acting as legal agents for Capital One seemingly and as you say would need the permission of the court to enforce via attachment of earnings, bailiffs or bankruptcy.
                  The fact they have done none of these before is interesting and perhaps reflects your lack of property ownership post repossession.
                  The CCJ itself will never go time barred but given the length of time involved, I would be surprise if anything further happened.
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Pettle1989 View Post
                    Can anyone assist?
                    I'm concerned that the calls will start again tomorrow and im not in the best state of mind
                    Block them X

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thank you, much appreciated!

Happy New Year.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X