• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: welcome finance help needed

After recievin letters from welcome about our account not bein in dispute and sendin us default notices etc, I sent them to FOS and also e-mailed the FOS regarding Welcome suddenly hounding us
    I got reply from ppi team at Fos yesterday and here is reply I got

Dear Mrs ********
    I have spoken to Welcome Finance in relation to your case.
    They have confirmed that they will start "working" your case on Monday.
    Welcome Finance has stated that the letter you received in relation to your arrears and "further action been taken" is an automatically generated letter which is sent out, however they have noted on the screens that no further collections should be made.
    Welcome Finance has requested that you continue to make payments to your account.
    Yours sincerely

Denise O'Dowd

Comment

Really pleased that the FOS have had a word with Welcome poochie, now all we need is Welcome to pay up! x

Hope you have a good christmas.

Comment

A tad more positive there poochie I think, from their side.
        They know now that you are involved with FOS fully and I think they will have to behave now and crack on with your claim.
        Enaid x

Comment

I got letter from welcome today....here is link to the response we got

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...21-12-09P1.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...21-12-09P2.jpg

Comment

:3560_7606: Looks like a result to me, just wait and see the figures they come up with. It is supposed to take you to the position you would be at on the loan had PPI never been included. Sounds like they have the theory right lets hope they can manage to get the practical, well done and Merry Xmas Enaid xx

Comment

Well done you - its been a really long haul but looks like you got there in the end.

Happy Christmas
              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I am happy with result but not holdin out any hope on payment due to condition of cattles/welcome situation.......
                I will stay positive tho and thanx to each adn everyone who has helped along the way.....I will keep you all updated

MERRY X-MAS TO YOU ALL

Comment

well thats a result
                  what an early christmas present

but with welcome being strapped for cash, whats going on

has the fos or fsa rapped welcomes knuckles

thats not the welcome i know

Comment

Its not the welcome we know either but we waitin to see wat happens next....ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by poochie View Post
                      I am happy with result but not holdin out any hope on payment due to condition of cattles/welcome situation.......
                      I will stay positive tho and thanx to each adn everyone who has helped along the way.....I will keep you all updated

MERRY X-MAS TO YOU ALL

There is a compo scheme if these places go bust, I will find you all the info on it if you need it.
                      Enaid x

Comment

yeah could you get me the info on compo scheme please....would like to read it to see if it applies to us...thanx to all who helped us and happy new year to you all

Comment

Originally posted by poochie View Post
                          yeah could you get me the info on compo scheme please....would like to read it to see if it applies to us...thanx to all who helped us and happy new year to you all

Here you go Pooch The Financial Services Compensation Scheme - FSCS

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            poochie, please don't be sorry, it is they that are in the wrong.
                            Did you send the LBA letter ? This one? PPI Letter Before Action
                            Hiya Site team.

Im trying to hook upto this link but seems to be broken?

Very good thread by the way, very useful!

Stewie

Comment

Originally posted by stewie082 View Post
                              Hiya Site team.

Im trying to hook upto this link but seems to be broken?

Very good thread by the way, very useful!

Stewie

Try this

PPI Letter Before Action - Legal Beagles

Comment

We recieved a new agreement to sign and send back today but we unsure about it coz it has different interest rates than wat they were wen we got loan, and charges for calls or letters etc if they have to contact us coz that means they can fone us or write letters willy nilly for no reason...... Also it would mean we would have agreed to it from the begining of loan period which we dont coz I have been disputin that since begining wen they started that nonsense of addin charges wen they wanted to.... They sent us one letter each instead of one letter addressd to both of us and they charged us for both letters which is not on in my opinion.....
                                Also this new agreement has no dates on it and it does not seem to take into account all payments we have made to date..... It just seems suspicious to us and we dont want to sign it because if we sign it as of today then it would seem the loan started today so we back at square one
                                Why have they not noted all payments we have made so far and revised the agreement......
                                There is no agreement number either on it which does not sit well with us
                                My husband also mentioned that it does not state that it is 2nd legal charge on property but it states it is made on a legal charge of our property...... My hubby thinks they should have stated it is 2nd charge after mortgage lender.
                                Guess who needs help again guys?....lol

Here is the links to the agreement and also new terms and conditions we got today..... All help much appreciated guys....thanx

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...reementpg1.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...reementpg2.jpg

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X