• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: welcome finance help needed

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
    Hi righty, can you expand?

Is this to do with a reporter wanting stories re WFS?
    Not exactly Sorry to be mysterious but I can't say much just yet, as for reasons of confidentiality, I'm being kept abreast of matters via PM.

Comment

hiya guys, sorry but I was down with pneumonia and am just gettin back to normal now. I am not gettin any replies from welcome. I got request by post to fill in new direct debit form which I did and signed it and sent it back but it was daft coz we were already payin by direct debit. Apparently our local office now full of new staff and they makin calls to customers (I know 2 other customers who have had calls from people introducin themselves as the person dealin with their account now) and askin if they are happy with welcomes customer service dealins etc..... I did get call about 2wks wen I wasnt well and the lady asked if I wanted to increase my payments to cover arrears and I told her to get lost coz we are disputin our account and that they already takin more from our account each month than they should be....She said she would look into it and get back in touc but surprise, surprise...we aint heard nothin since.
      Welcomes time to reply is well past, they got 2 chances with 14days to reply but we got no reply so do I now sit tight and wait for the 8wks to pass then contact F.O.S.?
      Im a bit unfit for battle just now but in a week or so I should be fine so would like to know wat I should be prepared for next.
      Thanx again to everyone on here for help and advice...It has been much appreciated.
      My husband went on consumer site and posted comment in my name askin if anyone on their knew wat to do with welcome but apparently he got no reply..... I gave up on that site after bein directed to this site and gettin lots of people helpin so I have told my hubby not to go near that site again...... lol
      I think my hubby stressin as much as I used to before gettin you guys to help so I have shown him this site and now he is leavin me to deal with it with your help.....So thanx again guys

Comment

Originally posted by poochie View Post
        we got no reply so do I now sit tight and wait for the 8wks to pass then contact F.O.S.?
        Personally I would wait for the 8 weeks to expire before making your next move. Be seen to play fair.

TBH I have started at the wrong end of your thread, I will go back to the beginning and try to catch up today/tomorrow lol.

Comment

I am sure 8 weeks must have passed since you sent Welcome the first letter regarding regarding mis selling PPI, so I would fill out an FOS complaint form, a seperate one for each complaint PPI, charges etc. x

Comment

I have started fillin one form in for the ppi payments so will start on the others this week and yes it has been more than 8weeks since first letter sent to welcome but I thought it had to be 8wks from last letter they got.
            Wat will happen wen fos get hold of all the paperwork?.... Will they get us our money back?
            Thanx for all help and advice....much appreciated

Comment

It is 8 weeks fom the first letter you sent them, with regards to your PPI complaint the FOS will see if you have been mis sold and if you have you will get back all the PPI payments made plus interest and the rest of the PPI removed from the loan.

Comment

Yes if 8 weeks have expired then you can make a complaint to FOS. Include that WFS have ignored your complaint and have not issued you with a final response. The FOS will write to the firm and then shortly after they will issue a final response.

Then your claim will begin the long long long long wait for the FOS to deal with it.
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                PS sorry to hear you have not been well. Hope your feeling better now.

Tanz
                Last edited by TANZARELLI; 27th April 2009, 19:04:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanx tanzarelli, yes Im on road to recovery but as I get older its harder to fight off even the little bugs but I suppose I had the little blighters so I have to look after them till their 18yrs....lol :tinysmile_twink_t2:
                  Anyways, I will try get the forms sent to fos this weekend coz Im keen to see my work on this done coz it has been tirin to say the least..... Its been easier since you guys came along and helped so again...all help and advice much apprciated altho I will still come back and let everyone know how things go etc. I hope my case helps others in future so I wont be dissappearin Im afraid guys....lol
                  Im goin to put another post up coz my son is bein messed around by employers who took him out of college with offer of apprenticeship and he has nothin in writin and they wont supply anythin..... Hope someone can help on that coz I am worried about it.
                  Thanx again everyone, will keep ye all posted on wat happens and wen etc

Comment

ok guys just lettin ye all know that I have sent my complaints to fos recorded delivery on monday so hopefully I can relax a little now and wait and see wat happens.
                    Will they write to let me know wat will happen?
                    Thanx again everyone

Comment

They should acknowledge your complaint and give you an idea of how long it will take - so as you said you have done your bit - you just have to see what happens now. I am sure they are busy so you may have a bit of a wait , but lets hope it is worth it.
                      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Thanx dear, I will wait and see wat happens then let ye all know
                        Thanx again to everyone on here for their help....been much appreciated

Comment

I got letters regardin my complaints to fos about welcome and they say they have been inundated with complaints so they will be in touch wen they get to my case.
                          Is this normal?...thanx

Comment

What a thing to say - admitting all your customers are complaining!

Have they gone over the official time you were supposed to give them?

Are they still chasing you or charging you for the arrears?
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

I think Poochie was referring to the FOS and the number of complaints against Welcome.

And yes Poochie that is a normal response from the FOS.

Comment

oh right - sorry I mis-read - thought it was from Welcome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X