• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Chased by Intrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chased by Intrum

Hi,

I have been chased by Intrum for years now. After recently moving house they seem to have upped their game and are threatening escalating it to court. The problem is I dont know where I stand. The debt is from an old Littlewoods account from many years ago when we got into money problems and it got ignored.

I genuinely dont know the date of my default and am not sure if or how I can find out, I think the debt may have passed the 6 year threshold but dont know. The only date I can find is that Intrum baught the debit in June 2015.

Does anyone know how I can find out my original default date or what I should do about the situation? It's a Debt of nearly £4,000, most of which would've been the crazy littlewoods interest. I have checked my credit file but littlewoods isn't on there anymore. Just the Intrum account.

Thanks for your help.
    Tags: None

The Intrum account IS the littlewoods account, just now owned by Intrum - so it should say on there somewhere what the date of default is. … what site are you using to access your credit file ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Send a SAR. Request to Littlewoods recorded delivery

Comment

Amethyst , I am looking at experian and Equifax reports from a few months ago that I got. On them it seems to imply that the date they bought they debt was the default date but I'm not sure if that is correct or not, or if that is just when they updated my file. If that is the correct date then it is only 4 & 1/2 years old. Other than that I use clear score and it doesnt show any data really.
        Attached Files

Comment

MIKE770 is the SAR a generic request or do I need to specify what I am looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Imortality86 View Post
            Amethyst , I am looking at experian and Equifax reports from a few months ago that I got. On them it seems to imply that the date they bought they debt was the default date but I'm not sure if that is correct or not, or if that is just when they updated my file. If that is the correct date then it is only 4 & 1/2 years old. Other than that I use clear score and it doesnt show any data really.
            If you get MSE credit club account set up that will show the actual default date if the debt is listed on Experian. It's like Clearscore in that it is free but does give a bit more detail. There is also CreditKarma which has the data from TransUnion and shows the actual default date. Clearscore has the data from Equifax. https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-report-access

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X