• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Idem debt transferred to mars capital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idem debt transferred to mars capital

Hi, has anyone heard of an idem debt being transferred to mars capital? Just wondering if anyone has experience of dealing with them?
    Tags: None

This company ? https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_Fir...000000MfYUnAAN
    Have you got notice of assignment with address / FCA auth number on ?

What is the debt? ( their permissions are all regulated mortgages ( so secured loans ) )

I haven't heard much/anything of them - I suspect they will have purchased a book of debts though I'll have a scout about . Arrow own Mars Capital in Ireland apparently, but no I know nothing about them ) helpful

Whats the situation with the debt you are having to deal with ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have had the same thing happen where Idem transferred our debt to Mars, this was after a Judge had issued an inspection into our debt over spurious amounts that has been added by Idem and was requested an explanation about them. Mars informed us they have the debt and after continuing paying them they now want an increase in monthly payments. £200 to over £700!!!!!!!!!!! and of course they know nothing about the payments or the dispute, but one thing to bear in mind they have been in this position before over debt they purchased with Irish mortgages demanding amounts without checking what was owned if anything..

Comment

hi there i know a group of people who are taking mars capital to court. i can get you in touch with them. they should be able to help i don't know your phone number or email. if you post it i can pass this to them. I;ve heard they are bullies in suits and try to bully and scare people.

Comment

i heard Mars Capital bully and scare people by sending threatening letters.

Comment

I would like to get into her with these people maybe to join them if possible, Mars is a awful company and should be struck off

Comment

Hi. Would appreciate any information about Mars Capital or group post as I am also a victim of IDEM. Thank you

Comment

Would appreciate any advice on Mars Capital as I am another victim of IDEM

Comment

hi i have same issue with mars , id love some advice too

Comment

Originally posted by morgan8080 View Post
                    hi i have same issue with mars , id love some advice too
                    I am facing repossession of my property on 29/06/22, I was with Picture Loans-Paragon-Idem Servicing- Mars Capital! How did you get on? Just to add more fun they keep sending court papers to my dead husband, have sent 4 certificates!

Comment

Originally posted by fahy View Post
                      hi there i know a group of people who are taking mars capital to court. i can get you in touch with them. they should be able to help i don't know your phone number or email. if you post it i can pass this to them. I;ve heard they are bullies in suits and try to bully and scare people.
                      I would like to know more ... we are fighting Mars at the moment for the same thing ... fortunately I Have a great team fighting for me ... but it is ugly and messy.

Comment

Originally posted by VB22 View Post

I am facing repossession of my property on 29/06/22, I was with Picture Loans-Paragon-Idem Servicing- Mars Capital! How did you get on? Just to add more fun they keep sending court papers to my dead husband, have sent 4 certificates!
                        I can get you in touch with someone that is very knowledgable with the finance and the law and are helping us right now ... if you don't know the ins and outs of the law, Mars will wipe you clean ... it's worth a chat .. let me know if you want me to put you in touch

Comment

Originally posted by VB22 View Post

Hi, Sorry to hear that you are having the same issues with Mars, Have you got any further with it since your last thread?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X