• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow and application to lift stay - help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow and application to lift stay - help

Hi All
    Long standing issue with Shop Direct and a supposed debt. I have had a lot of issues with debt and managed to stay on top of it from advice on here.
    Today is a new one on me!

Matters with shop direct eventually results in proceedings for debt recovery. I received a claim from Capquest brought by Restons which I defended the claim was in June 2017.
    Proceedings stayed as no documentation provided as i asked for in my defence.
    I have received a pack in the post. It is a change of legal rep form saying it is no longer Restons but Arrow and it is also an application on N244 for:
    - stay to be lifted
    - summary judgment
    - strike out of my defence
    -that my defence discloses no reasonable grounds for defending claim and i have no real prospect of successfully defending the claim
    - that they want a 1 hour hearing.
    I just dnt have the brain power to deal with this. I am going to need to pay as i just dnt want more costs adding on and can't deal with the stress of court. Did it once as a witness and it makes me feel ill.

Does anyone have any advice?
    Tags: None

Have Arrow actually provided any of the documents since the claim was stayed ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes but only with their application now. So in all the time since defence nothing and then in one pack, documents and application to lift stay and strike out. I will double check my defence to check i have everything

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X