• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Egg Loan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg Loan

Hi Everyone,

I'm a bit puzzled and wondering and hoping that someone will have the answer for me?!

Last year I took a loan out with Egg Banking via the net, I only had to tick a box to say that I wanted the money after telling them how much (all done on the net), and to this date I still have had no paper work from them asking for a signature or anything? is this legal? the amount that I borrowed and the montly repayments arn't fantastic either!!

Would be really grateful for any advice or help.

Many thanks.

Angelnatty. :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Re: Egg Loan

What do you want to know?

Comment

Hi,

I was just puzzled that I've not had to sign any paper work what so ever, is this legal to just apply get the money and not recieve any paper official paper work? I've not recieved any statements from them or anything?

Angelnatty

Comment

Do you have an account with Egg already and have added the loan on to the products you do have with them ?

Is the loan being repaid ?

If in doubt write to them asking for a copy of the agreement (cca request).
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Under SI 2004/3236 the electronic signing of loans and other forms is perfectly acceptable.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2004/20043236.htm

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I took out the loan and they sent me a credit card within a couple of weeks of it, yes the repayments are being paid off, the only thing they can supply me is what I can print off the egg site, the t&c's when I printed it off, it just has a box that you click (apparantly when you get the loan) and that's what they've clicked as there authorisation too if this makes any sense?

angelnatty

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X