• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Durkin / PC World appeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durkin / PC World appeal

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...=1#post3885760

Hi Folks,

A long shot I know.

My legal team reckon £10K more is all I need to get to a Supreme Court ruling.

I'm "saving" only £500 per month towards this. (The defaults are preventing me borrowing)

The team want to submit the appeal in August.

Does anyone fancy investing in this case? 8% AER available. Or £80 per month interest on £10K until it's repaid when reparation is finally awarded.

Without continued financial help (should be available from the government - but isn't), we're living with the possibility of being denied justice due to procedure.

For example £5K needed to print the court documents in a certain style. Crazy that justice can be thwarted simply for using the wrong font!

Please PM me if you can help or suggest where I might get help here.

Cheers,

Richard.

M1
    Tags: None

Re: Richard Durkin supreme court help needed

Hi M1, I'm unable to access the CAG post as I receive this message ''
    You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: '

Could you post up a bit more detail from there - is it the pc world / laptop wrongful defaults case ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It is yes. Not in a protected area as far as i know.

Try http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-Supreme-Court

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/A187_04.html

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/2010CSIH49.html

M1

Comment

what about setting up a paypal account

i am sure you will get plenty of takers to offer what they can

including myself as i know how important this durkin case is

Comment

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
          what about setting up a paypal account

i am sure you will get plenty of takers to offer what they can

including myself as i know how important this durkin case is
          I agree absolutely M1 I will contribute to this fund no hestitation .

Sparkie

Comment

Have tweeted Richard to ask him.

M1

Comment

Is there any legal fund set up to allow donations. You would effectively need 1000 people donating 10 squid each and you have 10 grand(if that makes sense) or 10,000 people donating 1 pound each and you get to the figure.
              "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Hi M1, I'm unable to access the CAG post as I receive this message ''
                You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: '

Could you post up a bit more detail from there - is it the pc world / laptop wrongful defaults case ?
                Tried being logged out and the cag links don't work. Mike Dailly tweeted back he couldn't either. Didn't realise CAG was no member no lookee. Fecking idiots. Must really encourage newbies.

It's a huge case and they are making it hard to help.

M1

Comment

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the support. Appeal to the Supreme Court due to be submitted in September now. I reckon I'll be about £8K short of the necessary.

The discretionary exemption team at the court haven't understood that it's impossible to borrow money with a default and that that is what the case is about!

I'm ideally looking for one or two investors looking for a 1% per month return say.

There is a client accouint set up by my solicitors that I'm paying into every month, since being refused legal aid:

SC 83-21-10
                  # 00272513

If anyone wants to invest, you should PM me an account that I'll be able to return funds to, with interest, once I receive reparation.

Cheers,

Rico.

Comment

Tweeted David Cowan Stv for you see if he is interested in financial firm ruins man story which is quite topical !

M1

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                      Hi Folks,

Thanks for the support. Appeal to the Supreme Court due to be submitted in September now. I reckon I'll be about £8K short of the necessary.

The discretionary exemption team at the court haven't understood that it's impossible to borrow money with a default and that that is what the case is about!

I'm ideally looking for one or two investors looking for a 1% per month return say.

There is a client accouint set up by my solicitors that I'm paying into every month, since being refused legal aid:

SC 83-21-10
                      # 00272513

If anyone wants to invest, you should PM me an account that I'll be able to return funds to, with interest, once I receive reparation.

Cheers,

Rico.
                      Would you accept smaller donations on the basis that it is not returned or are you specifically looking for two investors only?
                      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

HI Richard

Can you tell us what the submission will be based around. Will it be about the interpretation of section 75 or the antecedent compliance(section55) issues.

D

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                          Would you accept smaller donations on the basis that it is not returned or are you specifically looking for two investors only?
                          I would subscribe to this leclerc.....I believe he will suceed and it will turn out to be a verypowerful instument to use aginst CRA's as well as other instutions that enter incorrect defaults just like the one I am fighting BLack Horse over.
                          Sparkie

Comment

Big investment is something I could'nt manage but to chip in to a war chest that sounds like an excellent idea. Set it up on paypal and I will chip in. I already have a case I may have to bring forward that will rely on Durkin.

The big boys rely on their size to beat the man on the street. The way to beat them is to outsmart them and not get swallowed up by their bottomless pots for defence.

If you have the guts you may get the glory but in this day and age you also need the means to get to the end goal. They call it justice but it is a bit like the US elections, whoever has the biggest purse has the best chance.
                            'I don't see why everyone depends on me. I'm not dependable. Even I don't
                            depend on me, and I'm me.'

Comment

I have asked Rico if he could put this in PIL for the some of us that have no clue as to the legally bits and bobs lol
                              I am sure if it were made clear just as to what this is all about and how it can possibly help consumers then I am sure more would be happy to donate what they can to help.
                              If anyone else can put it in very simples talk then please go ahead.
                              Thanks Enaid x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X