• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HSBC DG Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HSBC DG Solicitors

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
    What are you after?? give an idea . have you a thread?
    I belive ketsudo is trying to see whether any other DG letters have 'regulated by the SRA' at the bottom like the 'evidence' sent by HSBC to the select committee here http://t.co/SYzFMdMm18
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      I belive ketsudo is trying to see whether any other DG letters have 'regulated by the SRA' at the bottom like the 'evidence' sent by HSBC to the select committee here http://t.co/SYzFMdMm18
      O.K. will look out mine later,
      Ame = bet you still jump when you see DG Solicitors? ( Use to?)lol

Comment

They do BUT they name actual HSBC Solicitors by their name? ==

Alan M Burden B.Sc Paul Kavanagh LL.B
        This firm is the Practicing Name of the Solicitors employed by HSBC Group
        Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority - SRA number 346635

Comment

Ah yes a couple of yours do, any chance you can redact your details o those and upload them here and I'll nudge ketsudo to have a look
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ah yes a couple of yours do, any chance you can redact your details o those and upload them here and I'll nudge ketsudo to have a look

Will do later,

Comment

Morning all,

[QUOTE=XXX bet you still jump when you see DG Solicitors? [/QUOTE]

I don't jump any more.........but they may very soon!!

Best wishes to all

Dougal

Comment

Originally posted by Dougal16T View Post
                Morning all,

I don't jump any more.........but they may very soon!!

Best wishes to all

Dougal
                Dougal = Ame use to shiver for some reason when that name cropped up!!!lol

Comment

As requested:- more if required possibly:- Dates in the Range of:- November 2011/October 2011/September 2011
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                    As requested:- more if required possibly:-
                    Hi many thanks for your help with this, and Amethyst.

Can you please tell me the dates of those letters? You have redacted them! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ketsudo View Post

Can you please tell me the dates of those letters? You have redacted them! Thanks
                      Dates in post above now:-

Comment

Redacted for security reasons most of the details & actual dates.

Comment

understood - but can you just tell me the year?

Comment

sorry - just seen that you've given dates - many thanks for help. HSBC lied to parliament and committed an offence by saying they were regulated by the SRA

Comment

sorry - just seen that you've given dates - many thanks for help. HSBC lied to parliament and committed an offence by saying they were regulated by the SRA

We new that it had been mentioned in the past??? anyway keep us informed it is an area we are working on in the back ground, by the way look out for Dougal thread regarding HSBC - news soon?

Comment

thanks, will do

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X