• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

arrangement fee of secured loan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: arrangement fee of secured loan

Feel free to throw it over to me.

Comment

thank you very much for agreeing to look at it for me, it is much appreciated, I couldn't follow the former postings, I am finding it all a bit much at the mo to be honest...

Comment

All received and a little more removed and file resized so it'll attach.

Opening comment is be VERY careful as these people are well known for taking serious legal action at the merest smell of trouble.

I'll run some numbers and see what I can find, but looks a bit iffy, the single premium PPI is a goer for starters

Comment

I have managed to get the ppi refunded plus all interest i have paid on it since the agreement started, i had to write a few letters and a few telephone calls then spoke with the FOS who helped me. I am just concerned that i have been further duped into paying far more... Thanks for helping me withthe tech stuff, bit of a luddite I am afraid..

Comment

No worries it's what I do for a living

Comment

cheers for that, hope it doesn't do your head in too much. I have a feeling that the company are keen that I do not pursue any other complaints related to the agreement as they asked that i sign a document prohibiting me from making any further claims against them , only it was worded in respect of the ppi, not for other aspects of the agreeement. :santa_smiley:

Comment

Curlyben

You About

Just Checked Agreement And Dont Want To Post It On An Open Forum

Comment

PM me

Comment

just read the two previous posts, should I be worried?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X