• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My Card Test Case Against Mint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Card Test Case Against Mint

:beagle:Just been informed by Consumer Credit Litigation Solicitors i.e.( Cartel Credit) that my case has been selected as one of five by the Lord Justice to form an opinion of the definition of what is a True Copy of the Agreement.
    Case to be held in Manchester Court 30th November.
    Will ask for my case papers and post on this site as to how it was presented, if helpful.

Re: My Card Test Case Against M int

Wow will they do it for free then and give you all your money back
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

No cost £195 fee plus 20% of refund if sucessful not cheap, but worth getting notes on how they do it.

Comment

Posted on other thread, but this is good news Asked question on there - do you know whether your agreement is one of the recreated typees ?

Who's the lender on this one ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

LoL its worth asking them if they will refund your 195 seeings as this case is really important to them...those who dont ask dont get - got to be worth a call
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

durrrr @ me .... its Mint isn't it lol
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Nice to see you read the large print as well lol .

Comment

Re: My Card Test Case Against Mint

Hi Igotts.... good luck with this, I am in the same boat....
                Can't wait to see the outcome of this one.....
                I got a made up load of tosh instead of agreement, it even says it is an application form at the bottom of first page.... did yours say the same?
                If the court agrees and say's that this is not a true copy, would Mint be liable to a criminal charge as they have falsified a legal document???
                Anyway... hope it goes well for you.... got me fingers crossed...
                Russ

Comment

What seems to have happened with my account is that it used to be run by Citi Bank then Mint took over my agreement without asking me to sign.
                  All will come out in the Court room, waiting to see how my solicitors present case as they have hundreds like mine and they want to win it as they get 20% of the rightoff.
                  Kind Regards

Comment

So an assignment issue more?

Can you afford 20% of the write off ? (as you wouldnt be getting any cash out of it I assume if its just a write off not reimbursement of monies paid)
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

20% debt better than 100% lol

Comment

Hi Igotts, Another way to look at this is 100% less the bank will get.... lol

Comment

Hello all, I would be very keen to see the papers, I work for a law firm and we have many of these cases ongoing, we have probably 5 test cases that should be heard before 30th of november, I'll try and keep you informed.

Comment

Appreciated Londoneye. Don't let us down in court.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Londoneye View Post
                              Hello all, I would be very keen to see the papers, I work for a law firm and we have many of these cases ongoing, we have probably 5 test cases that should be heard before 30th of november, I'll try and keep you informed.
                              Hi Londoneye,

Please could you explain a little more about your involvement with these types of cases? Could you provide us with more details of the 5 test cases that you have that you say should be heard BEFORE 30th November? We assume that you are not working for Cartel as their test cases do not start UNTIL 30th November.

Budgie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X