• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unenforcable Agreements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unenforcable Agreements

Hi i am using Reverse Bank Charges, as anyone used this company before?

They are charging £99 only for each claim and the 10% of any monies won

Re: Unenforcable Agreements

Their site states
    Remember – it’s a one off fee of £99.00 and nothing more.

and
    Costs & Payment
    ·Reverse Bank Charges Limited will charge you £99 for the receipt and management of your claim. You agree to make payment of this charge and acknowledge that we shall not conduct any work upon your behalf in the investigation of your claim until such time as payment in received in full;
    ·Reverse Bank Charges Limited will seek payment of their charge in relation to each individual claim that you wish to pursue against a financial institution;
    ·You acknowledge that the charge of £99 is non-returnable if your claim is rejected by us or your nominated Solicitor at any time;
    ·In the event that your claim has a reasonable prospect of success, your nominated Solicitor will act for and on your behalf under the terms and conditions of a conditional fee agreement and you will not be required to make any payment to the Solicitor, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of the Conditional fee agreement and your nominated Solicitors own terms and conditions;
    ·Your Solicitor, under the terms of the conditional fee agreement will seek to recover their costs directly from the relevant financial institution as part of your own claim;

Wheres the 10% come in?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

We are claiming Credit card charges aswell so maybe im getting mixed up with those,

Comment

So its £99 to send in a DSAR + an LBA then its over to "your nominated solicitor".

Nice work if you can get it!
        The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

Just copied from their web site

If your contract is one of the hundreds of thousands issued in the UK then one of our panel of solicitors will represent your claim with no further costs to you.
          Thousands of these claims are being presented to banks and lenders every day.
          Let Reverse Bank Charges handle your claim.

Remember – it’s a one off fee of £99.00 and nothing more.

Comment

Ahhh... credit card charges are pretty darn easy to claim back yourself - in most cases just a SAR and a letter.

from their site - credit card charges
            There is no upfront fee for you to make this claim. A £10.00 cheque is required made payable to your credit card company to enable us to make a Data Subject Access Request for all your charges history. We usually get this refunded with your payout. We charge a 15% commission fee on any monies refunded, so if we get you £1000 refunded, our fee is £150 and you receive the balance of £850.00.
            what was in the 'pack' they sent you? ahhh its okay you can download it will have a look.

How far along in the claim are you?

1)Reverse Bank Charges ltd that any funds refunded by your bank/s or credit card companies including any statutory interest payments are subject to a Reverse Bank Charges Ltd fee of 15%. Any amounts refunded under £500 total are subject to a 25% final fee. A 14 day cancellation period is applied to all clients after signing the initial Form of Authority.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes 15%

I know it sounds alot but ive got alot of them and im a busy man.

Comment

If you're signed up and its past 14 days they'll have £50 off you anyway. Yep if it suits you go for it. I'd be inclilned to SAR them after the cases though make sure they have done all correctly and got what you are entitled to after their 15%. The 15% is worked out on any interest they manage to claim too. If the cards have balances on be aware the companies may pay the refunds onto your cards and you will be liable direct to RBC for the 15%.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst

Thanks for your points.

I will keep the thread updated as it goes along.

We are about 25 days into the 40 days the card companies have to reply

Comment

Thanks tjdaz

If you can keep us updated that would be marvellous actually....interested to see how these claims progress through CMCs as opposed to through individuals. I suspect much the same.

Also any probs or anything you don't understand on what they are doing, just shout
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi all

Just got over £1000 in credit card charges back,cost approx £150 though!!

All unenforcable agreements now audited by solicitors and sent on to KPS solicitors. Not heard of them before so i hope they are good.

Going along well and hopefully the ***t will hit the fan now and we will see how good they are at getting agreements cancelled etc..

Comment

Well done on the Credit card charges, do you know what was charges and what was interest ?

nope I havent heard of KPS either, good luck with those

Claim Against Solicitors and KPS Solicitors are trading names of J. Keith Park & Co. Registered office: Claughton House, 39 Barrow Street, St Helens, Merseyside WA10 1RX.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

It was spit out in all correspondence, i beleive it was done very professionally. Nothing was hidden and at all stages you can track progress througha site called your case

Comment

So charge wise, was the only charge the £150 or did they keep the interest reclaimed on the charges too ? Just wondering - their site does state just 15% back end fee and nothing upfront - so I expect thats what they charged. I do think those tracking sites that some of the bigger CMCs have are really good , simpler than keeping calling to ask.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

No they only take 15% nothing else, i would reccommend them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X