• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global No CCA but killing my credit file HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global No CCA but killing my credit file HELP

I have a debt from 2012 with shop direct which never defaulted but it should have. The account was passed on to Arrow who were rying to increase my payments, so following a thread on here I asked for the CCA agreement and made a complaint that the account should be defaulted in 2012. In March 2018 they confirmed they do not have the CCA documents and my accounts would be suspended which they were. In april 2018 they placed a late payment marker on all three accounts on my credit file. I complained and stated they accounts are suspended how can I miss a payment, they agreed to remove them, they removed them from 1 account but not from the other two. A year later they are still have an affect on my credit file becuase the accounts are still open and it showing a missing payment marker from April 2018. After numerous emails and calls they swore they have instraucted the department to remove it. A few weeks ago I checked my file as I am desperatly trying to get my life on track and it was still there, I rang them up and a few days later received a compensation cheque for £100 and a detailed letter explaining it was their error and it was now sorted. July I checked my file and they have not removed it and now added a 6 missing Payment marker to all three accounts having not reported on these for a year, Is there anything I can do ?? where do i stand with this, Ive been in a dark hole for 6 years and this has killed my credit file. Please help if anyone can advise i would be gratetful
    Tags: None

Formal complaint in writing and then to the FOS and ICO ( and telling them you will be doing so ).

SAR to Shop Direct and to Arrow to get background and help with complaint.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Since Ive asked for CCA they have told me they dont have it, but have now started reporting on my credit file missed payments, stating the debt is live. Can they do this. Ive managed to get missed payments removed and they have sent me another £150 compensation. I have made them a settlement offer of 15% to get rid of the debt onece and for all. But I wondered if no CCA can they update my credit file with missing payments. Is this allowed.

Comment

They can, although in this case the debt defaulted in 2012 so would have fallen off the credit file and shouldn't be being re-entered.
        Did the Shop Direct SAR show that the account was closed & defaulted ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No they state that has a good Will gesture they didn’t default. If they had it would have dropped off. Arrow are also refusing to lower the payments agreed in 2012 without marking credit file. I am trying to rebuild credit score and I’m worried if I settle this I offered 15% would that be worse on my score. Am I better off just paying it every month for next 15yrs !!!

I missed 5 payments with shop direct so the accounts should have defaulted.

Any advice on what I can do. Will a partial settlement kill my credit file if they accept it. I can’t spend another 6 years with a crap score

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X