• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Red Mountain coffee 25p end 22/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Mountain coffee 25p end 22/09

Lidl
    100g jar Red Mountain coffee 25p normally £1.00
    Ends 22/09/10

Simply print out voucher, present and bingo..

http://www.lidl-info.com/cps/rde/xbc...ee_voucher.pdf

Re: Red Mountain coffee 25p end 22/09

What's red mountain like ? (I usually drink nescafe)

am going to Lidl's this afternoon (excitingly)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

On a par with Nescafe, personally I prefer it.
      Very drinkable indeed, especially at this price

Comment

All coffee gives me migraines; in fact if I consumed a snack consisting of an orange, a slab of chocolate and a good strong cup of coffee I would wave goodbye to the rest of the week as I lay in bed recovering.:rip:
        Last edited by Zazen.Warrior; 17th September 2010, 11:27:AM.
        Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

Red Mountain is ok, I've drunk it before and have now printed off 3 vouchers so i can get a supply in, at 25p it's a bargain! I have been drinking Tesco Roast granules which is also ok, about 77p I think for 100g.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
            Rhave now printed off 3 vouchers so i can get a supply in,
            Wends, its one voucher per transaction. you going to queue up 3 times to save 50p?

Comment

pmsl - I would.

Tesco had a 3 for 2 offer on school stationery - cheapest free. First time I got some bits I was daft and ended up with a 50p item free and two £3.99 items paid....the next time I sorted them out into sets of 3 of same price items, then stood for hours at the self checkout doing each set of three seperately - think I had to do five transactions lol. Good job RLP werent looking am sure they'd have fined me for it lol.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yep, I gotta get more like that myself. Debt Mountain not red mountain here.

Comment

Nope I shall take daughter with me and split the shopping. And it's not saving 50p it's 2.25. and there's never much if a queue in there anyway:-)
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                    it's 2.25.
                    quite right. my lidl is always packed though, which doesn't help when they throw the food in the trolley and charge for carrier bags (I always forget to bring any and end up filling the car boot with loose groceries)

Comment

What on earth is Red Mountain Coffee?

I am familiar with Blue Mountain Coffee, which I love but not this Red Mountain instant stuff...
                      sounds like a play on words to me!

Comment

well Blue Mountain is Gourmet coffee at its cheapest about £24 per 250g and Red Mountain is instant @ 25p per jar from Lidl. Go figure

Comment

I'd rather drink the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, Debt Star

p.s.
                          Going to Jamaica?
                          Or, maybe a friend is?

A 464 gram pack (16 ounces) which will brew 50-60 cups costs $14.99.
                          Last edited by Angry Cat; 17th September 2010, 14:48:PM.

Comment

Red Mountain coffee has been around for years.
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            And yes I am going to Jamaica but not till January 2012 so the offer will probably be over with by then lol.
                            Last edited by WendyB; 17th September 2010, 16:07:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                            Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X