• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mystery Shopping, Service Evaluating etc etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mystery Shopping, Service Evaluating etc etc

Ame referred me to Retail Eye (cheeky mare) and on Friday whilst out driving in Stockport nipped into the Railway Station to do a mystery shop.

About 60 seconds and 59p lighter for a packet of Trebor Softmints the deed was done.

Fiver earned. Bargain.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I've done a McD's mystery shop for Gapbuster, and have signed up to Valued Opinions and Lightspeed panel surveys. So far I have earned about £4 with valued Opinions, they save it up till you get to £10 then you can redeem for vouchers. I've accumulated 300 or so points with Lightspeed, with them you save up your points and can redeem for all sorts of stuff, think I'm going to go for the Paypal vouchers. Am also on Ipsos panel, again thats one where you earn points.
      Don't seem to have found anything on Retail Eyes so am off to have another look.
      Is no longer here

Comment

I've signed up to Grass Roots and have done 2 tasks for them so far (shoud get paid next week) and have another 2 to do tomorrow.

They seem ok, and the tasks haven't been too complicated, although I have to make enquires about a luxury bathroom suite tomorrow, i'm going to be jealous of what i could have had in my bathroom!!!

I did try lightspeed, but i found their surverys very long winded and repeatitive, so i've given up wth them.

There is another survery site worth trying - http://my.yougov.com/

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzybrain View Post
          I've signed up to Grass Roots and have done 2 tasks for them so far (shoud get paid next week) and have another 2 to do tomorrow.

They seem ok, and the tasks haven't been too complicated, although I have to make enquires about a luxury bathroom suite tomorrow, i'm going to be jealous of what i could have had in my bathroom!!!

I did try lightspeed, but i found their surverys very long winded and repeatitive, so i've given up wth them.

There is another survery site worth trying - http://my.yougov.com/
          Yougov, have earned £100 in the last 18 months, great

Comment

Have applied to join Grassroots and Tesco Home Panel. have signed up to Yougov as well.
            Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X