• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mystery Shopping, Service Evaluating etc etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Shopping, Service Evaluating etc etc

Mystery Shopping, Service evaluating (or whatever you’d like to call it), it proved to be a godsend to me when I hit an all time financial low.

It isn’t a guaranteed income but I can assure you that if you do each job properly & on time, you soon build up a reputation to be a good ‘shopper’ & you do become the one people call to help them out... & when you’ve got a good reputation, you generally get to choose what jobs you want from them too! I was approached to do bigger things for some of the companies listed below but due to my circumstances I was unable to accept them... Some of them sounded really exciting too!

A few companies I have shopped for & have had no problems with...off the top of my head....are...

Grassroots (nearly all jobs pay a £10 fee.... they seem to do a lot of banks)
    Mystery Shopping

Yes, I used to mystery shop banks, ppi, all financial institutions LOL!

Retail Eyes...
    Retail Eyes (uk) :: Advanced Mystery Shopping

Gapbuster...
    Mystery Shopping, Get paid to Shop, Mystery Shopping jobs, Secret Shopper - GAPbuster Worldwide

tns...
    TNS - Mystery Shopping Services For Local International Companies

Retail Maxim...
    Mystery Shopping Services from Retail Maxim, Mystery Shopping Company

Bare international... pay you in euros which is ok! There is a lot of potential here for worldwide shops if you’re interested in that.
    Shopper Sign Up

Optimum Contact
    http://www.optimumcontact.com/mysteryShopperJobs.aspx

Abai
    http://www.aba-i.co.uk/nl/signup/signup.aspx

I will add to this list if I think of any more!

You can google search mystery shoppers/service evaluators & apply to all that come up. It can sometimes take a month or so for them to contact you but its worth it.
    Last edited by shas; 29th August 2009, 13:18:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Re: Mystery Shopping, Service Evaluating etc etc

Thanks Shas x

Pinecone Research - Retail Eyes - Lightspeed Research and just signed up to Dubit family

My mum does pinecone and retail eyes and gets quite a lot out of them.

I used to do something for IPSOS (sending my receipts for shopping in each month in return for a £5 WHsmith voucher lol)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Service scan is a good 1 to get in with also
      :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Which are the ones that send you a barcode reader and make you re 'blip' your shopping ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

tns do that & it has a proper name that I cant think of. My sister used to do it... ive never been invited to.....

Comment

Got our first one for dubit (family/youth marketing) for the girls to do, they are really excited about it, and get lots of free stuff and to play a virtual world game on the computer (will make a change for them) and have a party (to market it to their friends).

Should be fun xx
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Sounds good! Let me know how they get on! Im not registered with that 1 xx

Comment

Fancy some mystery shopping, for no reward other than helping us out a lot ?

Legal Beagles
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

its good this survey / mystery shopping / product testing malarky - havent had any mystery shops yet but am doing this dubit panel testing of a new website for the kids, have some sleep balm to test out for a couple weeks and have earnt a tenner doing online surveys - all helps doesnt it
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

It all helps the cause x (& I quite like the idea of 'sleep balm' )

Comment

Did my first Retail Eyes shop this morning, was quite amusing and got me out the house. And is great for me to be able to do things like this as it all helps with my confidence

And I earnt a tenner lol.

All the dubit family panel goodies arrived today, letting the girls open the box though they are really enjoying the job so far and excited about telling their freinds and having a 'marketing' party pmsl. Consumerist society or what ! It is great tho as they spend hours on the computers and this way they are thinking more about what they are doing and writing reports on it which is great learning for them.

ooo and earnt a £5 for trying out some soup and reporting on it for someone else.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

just been accepted onto the tesco home panel they send stuff like electrical goods and clothing, home and food products to test (and keep)

cool.

Dubit trial is going well, they have just sent us some party stuff to hold a party (marketing their product) but its a kids thing and its middle daughter birthday coming up quickly so perfect timing, should be fun.

lightspeed have earnt about £20 so far (hey it all helps for christmas)

nothing else has come up on retail eyes yet, all the free dinner and clubbing ones you have to have two peeps, and I'm on me todd lol.

Oh and clix research have tested some sleep balm and got to keep it for the price of filling an online questionnaire.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Excellent !

Comment

All I get is McDonald and Ladbrokes I refuse to enter a McDonalds (I think they are evil and taking over the world) and there are no ladbrokes near me .
                            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                            Me VS Abbey Win
                            BIL HSBC Credit Card
                            BIL EGG
                            BIL HSBC Loan
                            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Ladbrokes come through gapbuster don't they?

Am going to register with Lightspeed myself, can't find the time to do actual shopping but could do online surveys
                              Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X