• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

School uniform - £15 Tesco - coats.shoes.socks etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School uniform - £15 Tesco - coats.shoes.socks etc

£15 School Uniform bundle at Tesco 3 pack pique polos, 2 pack skirt or trousers, Shoes, Coat, 8 pack socks

From today until Wed 19th August you can get all the above items for just £15.

The coats alone were around £10, so well worth buying if you still need to get them kitted out for september.

http://www.clothingattesco.com/special-offers.html

nicked off MSE will pop along to Tesco this morning see what the deal is.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: School uniform - £15 Tesco - coats.shoes.socks etc

SORTED - just been to Tesco and got all three kids shoes,coats, trousers, skirts, socks and polo shirts for £45 just the sweaters to get now.

The coats were marked up at £16 (12/13 yrs) and are decent duffley coats for winter.

Got pumps for PE for £1.50 each too.

Bigger sizes are going pretty quick but they do do up to age 16.

They will be so chuffed (the kids I mean lol)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I was in our local Tesco this morning and that deal was flying off the shelves. The lady at the checkout said that they can't keep up with the demand.

Comment

Hi everyone: lots of hugs and kisses to you all xx

I haven't been on LB for ages, but am now back after having to deal with some home improvements (well, not home improvements as such, but more on the lines of making sure my house chores were not neglected. I couldn't do any heavy lifting after my op, so it meant I couldn't pick up the hoover and so forth..( Cue Kim and Aggie LOL) and some personal stuff which I wasn't able to do before my pre-op and post-op..I feel a bit more fitter and I can also now get back to the whole re-claiming malarkey too lol...

...and now we are also all getting the kids prepared for going back to school which I think is quite a mission in itself lol :tinysmile_twink_t2:. I have been doing the rounds by going to Asda, Tesco's, and Matalan's. These stores prices are pretty reasonable when shopping for uniform.

Has anyone tried a website called 'School Uniform Direct'?

>>>School Uniform Direct

They do an excellent home delivery service, which I have used myself in the past. Delivery on orders over £45 are free. Its worth having a browse on there.

bfxx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X