• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Save money on your shopping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save money on your shopping

Register at: mySupermarket.co.uk
    for up to 20% off your Tesco shopping!

Click to Register: mySupermarket.co.uk

Mysupermarket.co.uk is an independent comparison website that makes online supermarket shopping easier than ever before.

The revolutionary Trolley Checker checks your trolley and suggests some clever swaps to save you money. It also suggests swaps that will reduce your calorie, fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt intake. Without compromising on buying what you want, you'll be able to reduce your spending and improve your health.

To learn more about mysupermarket.com and the benefits and savings they can offer you can register for free by clicking one of the links in this post or the banner above or the link below

mySupermarket.co.uk

------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Playing on the website now its very very clever! do your shopping in say tesco then it shows you what it costs in asda, sainsburys or ocado..... so you shopping works out cheaper in asda click on the asda button and voila your shopping from tescos is transfered to asda!!!!
    Last edited by Mochamoo; 7th July 2009, 20:10:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Re: Save money on your shopping

mmmmmm sounds interesting might have to have a play next time I do an online shoppy.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If you're shopping for cost, then its great.
      Ive found with home delivery its worth a few bob more for the service & quality

Comment

Just did a practice shop I wanted to play!

Tesco was 61 something, Asda 69 somthing, Sainsburys 78 and...Ocado 83!

I thought Asda would have been cheaper!

I think its a fab idea...no idea how the website makes money but its sooooooooo cool!
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

You also collect ipoints for your shop through the site & when your trolley is transferred to tesco.... you get your clubcard points too!

*not sure about the others
          :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

I've done a normal shop through these now for tesco & a smaller shop (min spend £25) with Asda.

I have now been emailed a £10 off voucher for sainsburys to use by shopping via the site
            I'll let you know of anything else I find
            :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X