• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

£9 travelodge rooms - book 23rd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £9 travelodge rooms - book 23rd April

for stays from 27th aug to 20th november

Travelodge in scarborough opens in may

Travelodge - Sale rooms from 9
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: £9 travelodge rooms - book 23rd April

Been like this most of day

Server busy

Thank you for visiting travelodge.co.uk.

Due to our £9 Autumn sale, our website is currently being visited by an unusually high number of customers.
    If you would like to make a reservation to stay in the next seven days, then please call our Reservation Centre on
    0871 984 6497. If you would like to book a sale room, please try again later.
    Travelodge would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your patience.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

and sodding scarborough rooms are all £56 a night at end august beginning sept damn it
      #staysafestayhome

Comment

mid week mid november they are still £9 but server too busy to book.
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Woooohooooooooooo 5 nights in Scarborough in November for me and the kids for £45

hehe excellent
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Woooohooooooooooo 5 nights in Scarborough in November for me and the kids for £45

hehe excellent

Hope you got lots of Woolly jumpers then.

Great deal you got

Comment

I've been trying for Great Yarmouth for beginning of October and I just couldn't get to confirm the booking - I kept getting the server busy message too. When it did get to confirmation the rooms are £39!!! Yesterday they were only £19!!!

Rats!!

Comment

Okies, is there anyway of finding a list of the £9 rooms without having to keep putting in various destinations ? ie say put in 29 August and a list pop up of available rooms.

Go on shout at me.

Comment

If you click on the £9 saver tab at the top of the page you can enter the date in there, but you might need to be a bit more spefic with the location and give a general area.

It will then display all the Travel Lodge hotels in the area and the cost per night.

Good luck - the travel lodge site is still a pain in the ***** to use tho at the moment

Comment

Booked my train today for scarborough - they wanted £105 return so with some jiggery pokery got the train down to £68 and an afternoon out in York lol, so with the room thats a weeks holiday for the 4 of us for £115 including transport and accom luverly jubberly.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X