• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

50% off when you dine at Pizza Hut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% off when you dine at Pizza Hut

Simply enter your details below and select a Pizza Hut restaurant in your area and they'll email you a voucher to get 50% off your food bill when you dine in.

Offer available all day, every day until 08/02/2009. Terms and conditions apply.

http://www2.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/50p...2+19+50percent

Re: 50% off when you dine at Pizza Hut

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................yummy

Comment

They do seem to be a little busy.
      Try again later.

Comment

if you go direct to the website it says that the offer no longer available :cry:

Comment

Na, it's still available, as I got mine this morning.

Looks like the page has a bit too much traffic

Comment

I got mine!!!!
            Coincidence or what though.................My dad text me last night said cheque in post to take kids out for pizza ...............we can go twice now lol

Comment

I've applied, will let you know when or if I get it.

Comment

I got 2 of them..............Be careful though Sapphy you can only view the email 3 times and then the voucher is useless and check your junk folder thats where mine was hiding.

Comment

Just had some domino Pizza "Lucky Street" vouchers delivered to our office. These are fantastic a medium pizza + 2 toppings delivered absolutly free to the office for lunch .

Usual cost of these pizzas a whopping £8.99 ...makes them taste even better when they are free but cant see us ordering them on a regular basis when we can get one at asda twice the size for half that price.

Cheers any way dominos !
                  The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

nice one thanks Curly xx
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Great spot Curly!! Voucher is printed off and ready to use!

Comment

I got mine through straight away. whether I'll actually get round/be able to afford to using it is another matter
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Pizza Hut??? Bleuuuuurghhhhhhh...hate their pizzas!

Ahem...sorry...great offer!
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I have a £40 voucher for Pizza Express ...yummy!
                            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                            Me VS Abbey Win
                            BIL HSBC Credit Card
                            BIL EGG
                            BIL HSBC Loan
                            BIL PPI Win

Comment

I dont do pizza, but great offer nonetheless

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X