• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tempty V Natwest

And reading their letter again, it seems to me that this would only apply to people who have not issued at Court yet "Similarly, you should be aware that if you choose to issue a claim in the County Courts," (she already has, Muppetts)

What about all those peeps who have, surely its up to the Judge hearing the case,

Have'nt Natwest clocked the fact that you've already filed at Court??? So in that case its upto them to ask for a stay (dear me Cobblers are going to be working overtime). AND the Master of the Rolls has only SUGGESTED that cases be stayed, he hasn't ordered it, so no doubt individual judges can do their own thing. (Suppose it depends if they're on his Christmas card list or not, or just want to be awkard and stand up for us lol)

Hope you're now feeling better, keep your chin up
    Is no longer here

Comment

Thats what I think too Wendy and I think that's why the bundle has to be in so soon before the court date and not the normal 2 weeks. The judge will then decide on the facts and make his mind up what to do.

Comment

Thanks guy's , your opinions and support very gratefully recieved.
        I decided against dealing with it all yesterday......was just too damn tired to get my head round anything........ I panic far too easily in that state..lol
        Thanks for bringing me back down to earth....... i knew it was just a load of pretentious bull on the banks part in my heart.....just had to get my head round that part ....lol

Right it's bundle day....... have just ordered the ink for my printer (can go collect in a bit), scanner is ready to go....... hubby is gonna be busy is his workshop in a bit........ kids are going out.
        Need to find a few odds and ends on the net........ may have some questions later, make that some "more" questions got one allready

anyone know where i can find T&C's for 2000 onwards? I only have the very latest ones. once found is there anything i need to highlight in them or do i just have provide them??

think that's it for now...lol

Comment

Glad you're in a better mood today mate......

Have you phoned the Court to see what's happening? Cos if they do put a stay on it you might not have to rush round doing your bundle.....
          Is no longer here

Comment

yeah thanks Wendy, I'm feeling much better today!
            have just been in chat Mistie found a site listing banks that are staying cases or not.... my court is as yet undecided... so i'm gonnacarry on as normal for the mo. Kafka has allso given me some great advice on what to do if a stay is granted...hopefully my case may be strong enough to appeal a stay! will just have to wait and see

Comment

have decided one thing though, I'm not gonna accept the banks punny offer and go away quietly.... gonna carry on fighting my corner and go for the lot

Comment

Good for you Tempty, glad you are feeling a bit better today. It is hard when you are tired to take things in, I know I'm always knackered lol.
                Get your bundle done, have a glass of plonk and come for a giggle later Enaid xx

Comment

Arrgghh this is doing my head in now..... can't find the blasted T&C's anywhere!!!

Comment

that and none of the links in the template library on complience with court bundle seem to be working either..... google keeps bloody freezing on me ffs i'm going in circles here................ and breathe......lol
                    got hubby scanning like a mad thing...he's doing all my statements, printer jamed solid about an hour ago...took me 20 mins to get the damn paper out!

Comment

How you doing chuck? are you nearly there yet?
                      Tis a nightmare I know, just keep breathing and think of the moneeeeeeeeeeeeey lol:slayer:

Comment

yeah I think i'm winning, I hate to say it but i found pretty much everything (apart from the damn T&C's Grrrr) on Cag... i know i know.... i hate the place too. I really did try to get all the information using the guide in the templates library! but the links are not working..... there are no links for some of the info and it was generally just a nightmare. I found a basic court bundle in word format just had to download and hit print....so easy even i managed it.....lol

I have metioned it to a mod here....... we really need something like that! ....hell i'd even help to put one together.
                        So just got to find those T&C's get all my personal stuff together...statements communication (lol not much of that from their side) need to add in a few more bit's and bobs relevant to my case........ and i think i'm there.

Comment

Tempty if you google Cap1 terms and conditions it comes up don't know your dates, but you could down load them if they are there!

Comment

Hey Tempty,
                            I called my wife and I have had the same letter offering me a goodwill amount for the 2nd time but also there is a letter from the judge saying that unless natwest come up with something in there letter of defence,considering the number of claims that heve been settled by the banks he will be letting the case go ahead.As soon as I get home I will post this letter on a thread to let you see it also all he wants from me is a list of the charges and what they were for,dates ect So it sounds like he is one who is taking no notice.

Comment

Tempty I meant Natwest sorry.....
                              Hi A159, how you doing? and It's nice to see your claim is still going along ok Enaid x

Comment

Will be glad to get home enaid got so much to catch up with
                                Al59x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X