• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help Please.!!! ~~SETTLED!~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lori , you are my lucky charm .xx

Comment

So how do i change my thread title ?:

Comment

Originally posted by paul9803 View Post
        So how do i change my thread title ?:
        All done for you

Congratulations!!!

Matt

Comment

Matt, Your a star ,cheers

Comment

No problem mate, you're a bit ahead of me in your claims against Natiowide, so your win is another good reason to continue the battle!

Matt

Comment

Hi all , just a quicky , who and what do i write to , to say that i have got my money and that sort of thing ?

Comment

Hi Paul CONGRATULATIONS!! very well done!! I knew you wouldn't wait long well done hun i'm chuffed for you enjoy that holiday!! you can write to the court or give them a call and let them know your claim is settled well done again and happy spending!! xx
                Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X