• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Peed 'orf v Nat West no 2.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peed 'orf v Nat West no 2.

Requested info on 2 accounts closed in 1999, expecting it to be somewhere around £10k ish.
    They don’t seem to want to give me the info!
    Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
    Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
    HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

i think a full subject access request is required especially notes on the account that will produce a lot of info if you believe charges are that high. Thanks for posting cos i think this is my first advice properly thread.

Comment

Originally posted by peed 'orf View Post
      Requested info on 2 accounts closed in 1999, expecting it to be somewhere around £10k ish.
      They don’t seem to want to give me the info!
      OOOOwwweeee, £10,000 watching with interest

Comment

As they're being so good to me, I think I'll be going for CI as well!

Comment

Brilliant another brave person standing up for their rights on contractual. I too will be going for contractual on claim number 2, once claim number 1 is over with, Lol xxx Best of luck.
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

And his dogs are multiplying, thats always a good sign

Comment

Hello Peed orf, fancy seeing you here, Lol xxx Fendy xx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Hi peed

Have you seen Tools enhanced DPA, very worth using for old accounts IMO.

I'll go find you a link......................................
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Here we are... an excellent example of how to aggressively pursue your data.

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...ls-v-mbna.html

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks Celestine, they've got till the post on Monday then I'll be on the phone, worked well last time!

Comment

Phoned Nat West last week. After a bit of bluffing, things sounded hopefull.
                      Received a letter Thurs. wanting a copy of my autograph.
                      Received a letter this morning.........Blaa..Blaa.. "would like to advise you that our Group Management Policy allows for the retention of six years of personal data to be held. This is within the Data Protection Act Guidelines. We do not store data beyond this period. As your account was closed more than six years ago, we are unable to help you in this instance." Blaa..blaa..

Comment

Peed orf, just look at Natties latest nugget of info today, Blitzkreig day 4. Go look. Its perfect to quote in any further letter you send em. And also copy in to IC. Lol. Should be fun. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the office of the nutwest bank opening your request, lol lol lol.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Peed off that is utter nonsense. Did you pop into the branch with the details i gave to you? if so what did they say?

Comment

Hi Guys,
                            Nattie, I took the info into bank, and was given the account numbers, by a very supprised lady, who had no idea it could be done! They kept the piece of paper incase they needed to get anyone elses info. I sent the account numbers, the address I was living and the years the accounts were closed.
                            I phoned Ms Tudors department on day 42 as nothing had come. Some chap gave me all the gumph about the group management policy. I said I knew it was BS and that I would be willing to go to Court. He checked the computer, and said they hadn't been ordered and would do it immediatly, and they would be with me in ten days, back as far as 1992. Then I got the above letter.
                            Gotta check out Blitzkreig day 4, I'll be back!

Comment

Well it's now day 86 and still no info. Plenty of it's on it's way etc. etc.
                              If it's not in this mornings post, I'll be on the phone.

Just checked.... original SAR was sent 174 days ago!
                              Last edited by peed 'orf; 12th July 2007, 09:07:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X