• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

could i ask again - please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could i ask again - please help

I claimed under hardship in july 09 and they said that they didnt consider me under hardship, sent in alot of proof eg arrears on mortgage , council tax bailiff letters. Im at my wits end now ive recieved a letter from courts about a repossesion order from my mortgage provider. It is going to court in November im worried sick.. What im asking if i send a copy to halifax do you think they would reconsider as my chatges equate to 5500.00 and this would pay my arrears off and save me loosing my house. Pls advise

Re: could i ask again - please help

<<HUGS>>

Write to them again, write a detailed letter about all your arrears and about the repossession. Include proof of it as well, letters ect Did you fill in an IE sheet last time?

Write to FOS as well, tell them youve been declined hardship and include the letter HBOS sent you saying they didnt consider you to be in hardship.

On here do an IE sheet and post it up (with no personal details)

Have you spoken to your mortgage company about the arrears? What is the date of your court appearance?

Have you spoken to the council about a repayment plan?
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

I just responded to you on MSE so I guess I will echo what Mocha has said. I have suggested there to ring them again today because this is a new change of circumstances ie a worsening. I have asked about charges still going through the Halifax account as well.

Comment

Hi had to pay council tax otherwise they were going to start a custodial tthing and that scared the life out of me, we are paying for other years but they wouldnt stack this one on so hence i couldnt afford mortgage. our mortgage is with G E Money so they are not very helpful.

Comment

The council cannot imprison for not being able to afford to pay, only for refusal to pay.

Have you done your Income Expenditure etc forms for the bank and the reposession as yet ?

That would be the best place to start having a look at your overall position as you sound like you have just hit the wall and we need to look at the entire picture to be able to see how to move forwards.

G E Money arent very helpful no, you need to keep everything in writing to them and once we have your IE we can look at what you can offer to repay on the arrears.

((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thanks will get to it now

Comment

Do that and post it up Full list of all your debts and arrears too would be good as well.

Thank you, we'll try help you as much as we possibly can

xxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X