• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Solowka v Welcome Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solowka v Welcome Finance

A brief history, took out a joint loan with `Welcome` when i was married since the break up they are pursuing me for the full amount as they cannot trace the other one. I have no qualms about paying half. They have phoned up my place of work, phoned up my parents on each occasion explaining who they are (surely thats a breach of the data protection act?)

I have sent off a cca letter, so no doubt i`ll be picking someones brains at a later date lol.

hi solowka

can I ask what your sig says please? Is it Russian?

Sorry to be so nosey

Comment

Aye it is Russian, it just says

Royal Bank of Scotland round 1 *Settled*
      Royal Bank of Scotland round 2 *Settled*
      Capitol One *Settled by default*

Nothing very interesting im afraid lol

Comment

Hi solowka
        Thanks for that.
        I think it looks very impressive though

Comment

Спасибо, Я думаю он смотрит холодным

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Solowka View Post
              Спасибо, Я думаю он смотрит холодным
              Yes it does.
              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Mocha, Я не знал вы поговорило русского?

Anyhoo update, Welcome got my CCA today hehe

Comment

Sol its now the waiting game i'm afraid hun. I myself have been up against welcome and found that they were reasonably easy to deal with. Keep updating and we'll all keep an eye on it for you hun.

sapphire

Comment

Bugger!!!

Comment

A brief history, took out a joint loan with `Welcome` when i was married since the break up they are pursuing me for the full amount as they cannot trace the other one. I have no qualms about paying half. They have phoned up my place of work, phoned up my parents on each occasion explaining who they are (surely thats a breach of the data protection act?)

I have sent off a cca letter, so no doubt i`ll be picking someones brains at a later date lol.
                      Hello Solowka

I presume they are calling in a debt, correct me please if I am wrong

I do hope that you are keeping a log of the harassment calls for your records and I would say that it is a total breach of the data protection act if they are disclosing your details to a third party.

Also please refer to the OFT debt collection guidance. Have you written to them and put the account into dispute. If not do so

Comment

Re: Solowka v Welcome Finance

you heard anything back from these lovely people yet Sol ?
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Mocha, Я не знал вы поговорило русского?

Anyhoo update, Welcome got my CCA today hehe
                          Update for us Sol?

Any chance you can scan a copy of the agreement and post it up?

Who`s willing to take bets whether its enforceable or not?
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

phoned up my parents on each occasion explaining who they are (surely thats a breach of the data protection act?) lol.
                            Ive seen this happen between brothers with mistaken identity.

The customer held recorded answer machine messages, of Welcome Employees, describing the situation on the wrong brothers account, they also received paper work.

The issue was quickly hushed by a massive reduction on the balance.

If you can record them leaving details at your parents house, its more amo.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X