• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lost the plot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost the plot

Hello everyone,
    I received a notice of Issue from Northampton County Court I did this claim on line for miselling of loan insurance.It states it was issued on June 4th.It contains a response pack saying Cobbetts intend to defend.Also in the pack there is An Application notice asking me to provide information for listing the application at hearing ect. Do I have to fill this in now and send it back yo the Court? Its asking me do I intend to apply for an order
    I am completely lost.

Also on my other claims for charges would I send my letter asking for terms and conditions to the branch the Head Office of Natwest ,or Retail Reglatory Risk who i have been dealing with Help

I this the one you have just won? if so well done!

Comment

Send it to the head office re the T&C I would still do it for that claim you got default judgement on to cover your back.

Re the main claim what form reference is the application notice ? and have you requested on ? If you can type out any communication or order you have had from the court with this, and the defence if you can scan it in would be really helpful.

Ta

Ame
      xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Ame,
        The form is N244 if you still wish me to type it out I will do it this afternoon I am off to pick up the wife now from work then to the hairdressers will catch up later this afternoon let me know.
        Al.

Comment

The N244 is a form used to ammend your claim amount!! and is accompanied by a non refundable charge of £35. If you're not changing the amount you are claiming you can ignore this one.
          Although I never recieved a response pack.... so you may just want to clarify this.... just in case the N244 is used for more then ammending your claim!!
          I have however used the N244 to ammend my own claim, so i can at least help you fill it out if you do need to do it

Comment

N244 is a generic application notice form - you can use it for pretty much anything - amending amounts, full POCs, asking for a set aside etc etc

Not sure what they are asking for so i'll hang fire till i see what the letters say
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X