• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Popcrash1974 Vs Natwest ***Settled***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popcrash1974 Vs Natwest ***Settled***

Bit late in starting this one realy as just had word that Natwest pan to give me a good will gesture of £724.00 and thats before i even got to the court form stage.

Havent got my info to hand but im sure thats the full amount i was asking so will update this thread when i have more information.

P.S. Nice site, much easier to navigate then CAG, keep up the good work!

How much are your charges? When did you send in the SAR? can you give us more details and why you have not accepted the offer as usually NOW they offer charges in full no interest?

Comment

Lol questions questions Nattie

Lovely to see you at long last pop and CONGRATULATIONS on yet another win ! Keep going.

Luv lots

Ame
      xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I will fill in all this info tomorrow as all my paperwork is at work as was planning starting court procedures this week but hadnt gotton round to it yet.

Comment

Welcome, and amethyst has slapped my wrist for asking so many questions but i am nosey!!

Comment

Ok Heres The Info,

Prelimary Letter Sent 28/04/07
            Letter Before Action Sent 14/05/07

Calculated Charges At The Time Were £696.00

They Ask Me To Accept A Good Will Gesture Of £724.00 Which I Guess Includes A New Charge They Took After I Asked For Them Back.

Didnt Register My Case With The Court As Let It Slide Longer Than I Should Have But As You Can See It Seems That Natwest Do Like To Settle Out Of Court So They Dont Have To Pay Back The Court Fees And Also The Added Interest.

Sent Back Accpetance Today, Will Let You Know When The Moneys In My Account.

Comment

Congratulations!! once the money is in the account please PM a Moderator or Team member and they can change the thread title to show that it is now settled.

Comment

Hi Pop, keep an eye on your account as they won't bother telling you it's there. Usually 1-2 weeks after you except.
                Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
                Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
                HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

One or two weeks you say?!
                  Get this then, i had been watching my account, it was in my bank account 2 days after i sent off the accpetance letter. How about that for speed. As you said no letter to say it was in there, payment showed up under "customer relations" on my online statement which tickled me somewhat.

So this can be moved to successes now. :-)

Comment

Well done Popcrash!

Seems Customer Relations is improving with practise!!!

Comment

Congratultions!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X