• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello! Help Me!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Help Me!!

Hi guys,

Can I just say even hearing about this forum made my blood pressure drop immensely!
    Hello to everyone and to start the ball rolling im going ask for your help!

Iv been with HSBC since April 2007 and can I just say they are the worst bank I have ever had to deal with, not only that but as my account has to be paid for monthly, I get to pay for the privilege of their delightful service!(my hair loss is starting to show)

Im here as probably most of you are, to reclaim bank charges, those incurred by going over my limit which seems to be a constant happening due to various reasons, fault on both parts to be honest and a lot of times due to my lack of self control on spending.

With any other bank I would not mind charges, you over spend, you pay, deal done!

They’ve never really bothered me but these guys are a nightmare!!!!
    They’re customer service is appalling, and paying 12.95 a month for an account where they don’t send me proper statements is really not something I want to continue doing, so im arranging to change banks.

However before I go I really just want to know can I reclaim my charges( Not the monthly account fee) and if so how?

Cheers

Re: Hello! Help Me!!

Have you discussed with them about moving to a new account which doesnt have a monthly fee ? Mind you moving banks will probably be better as its the cust non service you not happy with.

First thing to do is get all your bank statements - this will be the Subject Access request from in the Library

It may take a while until you are able to get a refund of the charges,until the outcome of the test case,. unless you are in hardship.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Hello! Help Me!!

Hiya and welcome to the site.

If you are considering changing banks, quite a few of us on here have the Nationwide Flex Account and are very happy with it.
      You can have online banking, pay all your bills and as long as you stay in credit there are NO charges.

Most recommended.

Oh and as Amethyst says you need to get an S.A.R. sent off as the first part of the process of claiming back your charges.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X