• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dispatches: How The Banks Never Lose 25th Aug C4 8.00pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dispatches: How The Banks Never Lose 25th Aug C4 8.00pm

I'll remind you all if you all remind me to remind you all oki doki

Comment

I`m worried that PK will forget and the whole reminder system will fall into chaos.

Is it possible we can have a volunteer to remind PK?

(yet another blatant bump)
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

What am I reminding him about again Tools?

Comment

Anyone know what this is about?

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
            What am I reminding him about again Tools?
            ermmmmmmmm, not sure now, was it to put the cat out? I really wish he wouldn`t keep setting light to it (sorry Macho, I am joking and you can strangle me later with the twister mat)
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Bumpingfords

Comment

bump
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No real surprises in that though. Nothing we didn't really know or at least assume anyway. Shocking amount of bonuses. For example one of the CEO's earnt around 1.4m in pay and took home something like a 2.4m bonus for that year, madness.

Good that it pointed out that their seemed to be lack of regulation by FSA. Angela Knight didn't seem her usual chirpy (I could have said something else) self either.

Comment

I remembered, things are looking up lol

'Good that it pointed out that their seemed to be lack of regulation by FSA.'

I personally think it inferred a little more than just lack of regulation, more a sort of do as you please attitude, cause we all pee in the same pot anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                      Angela Knight didn't seem her usual chirpy (I could have said something else) self either.
                      Maybe she had just received a flower delivery from EXC again?

It seems to me the program was made to push the shock value of how the CEO`s are creaming the money , whilst not being accountable for their very very bad decisions. An interesting program..............................almost missed it btw

Comment

Thought it made some good points in an uncomplicated way. But could have had a few more hard hitting examples of customers particular problems. Also thought the on spec visits to the CEO was a waste of airtime as there is no way they would agree to such interviews because of security issues.

And I did look to see if Angela had fresh flowers in her office.

At least she did actually agree to an interview.

Also thought the fact that there were still such large bonuses when they knew what was happening was quite astounding.
                        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X