• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Statutory demand issued by BW Legal help required - WON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statutory demand issued by BW Legal help required - WON!!!

Can anyone advise me on the procedure for filling in the set aside forms 6.4 and 6.5. I have been issued with a statuary demand which I can prove is statue barred.
    Many thanks in anticipation.
    Tags: None

Re: Statuory demand issued by BW Legal help required

Originally posted by davec56 View Post
    Can anyone advise me on the procedure for filling in the set aside forms 6.4 and 6.5. I have been issued with a statuary demand which I can prove is statue barred.
    Whence may one obtain such a statue?

Comment

I've notified admin and, when they wake up, Cel may be in touch.

She rather likes Lowells, as they lose and end up paying her money.

Comment

When was the last acknowledgment of the debt ? (just to check) and when was the last time you made payment. Does anything show on your credit file?
        We have heard of creditors 'inventing' payments made 'coincindentally' just prior to the debt becoming stat barred.
        Good news you have sent a stat barred letter (if you can post up a copy of what you sent that might be of help - depersonalise iit before posting) and have evidence of it being received by Lowells.
        Approx how much is the SD for?
        Is the stat barring the only issue with the debt?
        Have you a copy of the original agreement / or have you requested one ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Statutory demand issued by BW Legal help required

Hi Dave

If you'd like me to check this out for you, I'd be very happy....especially if its demonstrably time barred. :tongue2:

You can email any documents to me on katebriscoe@howlettclarke.co.uk or call and speak to me on 01273 327272.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
            I have keep old bank statements etc. and the last payment was17/04/2007.
            The stat demand letter was signed for by Lowell on 23/09/2013 at 07.20, the demand was issued at 18.30 on 12/10/2013 but dated 23/09/2013.
            On 15/10/2013 I received a acknowledgement from Lowell that my was being investigated and the account was on hold.
            Lots of other issues i.e. no credit agreement or default notice plus charges added to the account but have now requested the info.
            Will post copies of the demand in the morning as am at work this afternoon tonight.

Comment

Many thanks for your response will give you the information on Thursday as I have to go to work, but luckily I have some of the original paperwork from 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by davec56 View Post
                The stat demand letter was signed for by Lowell on 23/09/2013 at 07.20, the demand was issued at 18.30 on 12/10/2013 but dated 23/09/2013.
                In other words, those gits are up to their usual tricks - not only are they trying to use bankruptcy proceedings to collect debt, they are using bankruptcy to try to collect a statute barred debt and are misusing/abusing that process by back-dating the Statutory Demand.

Could the Office of Faffing and Twaddling be taken to court for having failed to revoke Lowells's licence?

Comment

In hand
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Many thanks for all your help in resolving this matter

Comment

Congratulations on winning your case Dave

Comment

Super well done Kate and Dave!!! Mine was amongst those successes on Friday but I don't have a thread but would like to voice my thanks to Kate for her time, dedication, speed and professionalism in dealing with these cases and thereby helping so many who would otherwise be thrown to the wolves by these parasites!!! Thanks again Kate and .... keep on keeping on xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X