• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SD help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SD help

Originally posted by dukeius View Post
    shockingly yes it is part of Lloyds group
    Really? Wow! :tongue2:

Comment

edit
      Last edited by dukeius; 16th March 2015, 21:14:PM.

Comment

Plenty of equity in the house, that's why I'm worried tbh
        Thats the danger to you... If they succeed in Bankruptcy the final bill can end up being disproportionate...

Comment

A forced sale is likely to achieve a poor result.

Comment

I may add the property is jointly owned. Would this complicate things?

Comment

Make BR unfeasible in my opinion!

nem

Comment

would anyone be able to provide some pointers/assistance on writing from 6.5 to have this set aside?

Comment

edit
                  Last edited by dukeius; 23rd March 2015, 11:16:AM.

Comment

would anyone be able to provide some pointers/assistance on writing from 6.5 to have this set aside?

Hi Duke,

I'm in the same situation as you, have you come up with any good points for the set a side.

Comment

So how did you get on with all this?

Comment

1st. Crudite is known for issuing SD's as a first line debt collection strategy often with no intention of following this through to petition

Your property is jointly owned and if there are no other realisable assets of significant value to satisfy creditors ( all of your existing creditors would have to be treated equally) a Stat Demand is pointless, it has been said that "Bankruptcy is the is the ultimate form of debt collection and should only be used if all other methods ( of debt collection) have been exhausted.

This is a basis for getting the SD set aside.

nem

Comment

read my current thread, although you should really have done something about this by now.

Comment

The offer of a 90% discount is a fairly good pointer that they have diddly squat hence trying to intimidate you by the use of an SD rather than going down the proper debt recovery route

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                              The offer of a 90% discount is a fairly good pointer that they have diddly squat hence trying to intimidate you by the use of an SD rather than going down the proper debt recovery route
                              Yes I also received "the once in a lifetime offer" errr a couple of times in fact.

Comment

I once wrote back to them thanking them for their very generous discount and advised them that when I went to school 90% of nothing was in fact nothing:tongue2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X