• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LOWELL/BW LEGAL /WITHDRAWAL of STATUTORY DEMAND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LOWELL/BW LEGAL /WITHDRAWAL of STATUTORY DEMAND

FURTHER NEWS RECEIVED TODAY: A letter, in short, this...

'Thank you for your letter addressed to de Tute, all comments have been noted etc...

I confirm that Customer Relations Dept now owns your complaint and will be conducting an investigation. Upon completion I will write to you again with my resolution...

I have enclosed a copy of complaint procedure etc...
    '

Which, I suppose, is positive (ish)? My only concern is the CC papers. I would assume they'd pull the hearing now given the account is on hold? They suggest 4-8 weeks before outcome but the court date/deadline for paperwork is- obviously, way before that. Thing is I don't particularly want to contact either BW or CC to verify this as part of me thinks (maybe wrongly) that it'd give me more ammo should they go ahead with it whilst citing 'hold' and 'investigation'.

Any thoughts would be lovely.

In advance, ta muchly

Andy

Comment

Hi Andy,

Responding to PM.

Great news Lowell backing down after a letter to Ms de Tute.

Pays to ignore the monkeys and go straight to the organ grinder!!

nem

Comment

Hello All....

Many apols for not posting sooner, had a bit going on. Anyway, and briefly, as NEM posted previously the outcome of my query with LOWELL/BW etc was a positive one. Frankly, and I'm quite astonished to say, that they were actually (in the end) more than reasonable, culminating in the account being closed, legal action being discontinued and the pursuit of the debt ceased i.e. gone/no further action. Which is a HUGE relief to say the least. Aside from the advice gleaned here (which as per, is invaluable) I was honest with them. Which, clearly, has seemed to work...

For anyone else involved in similar I suggest maybe you follow the same route and the route outlined above.....and don't give up.

Many, MASSIVE thanks to those that advised, 'specially NEM. Brilliant site, brilliant source....thank you....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X