• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marstons, ex, recollecting fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: marstons, ex, recollecting fees

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
    If this Moron Bailiff turns up Call the Police you have informed the court the paperwork has been served on the wrong address to the wrong person they must act
    Quite possibly the court have messed up and made the warrant to your address or the bailiff has decided to call on you even though the warrant IS NOT to your address.

either way follow Wales advice and call the police, if the police side with the bailiff and force you to let him in it will be compo time and the police and Marstons could end up well out of pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
      Quite possibly the court have messed up and made the warrant to your address or the bailiff has decided to call on you even though the warrant IS NOT to your address.

either way follow Wales advice and call the police, if the police side with the bailiff and force you to let him in it will be compo time and the police and Marstons could end up well out of pocket.
      It would be unlawful, BB, and the plod could end up on JSA if the IPCC consider dismissal to be warranted. Any complaint against police that is of a serious nature should be referred directly to the IPCC with a statement that the complainant considers the matter too serious for local or informal resolution. If a complaint is written properly, it can be "Game Over" for a bent or incompetent plod.

Yes, I know I'm an ex-plod, but corrupt and incompetent police officers are a menace to the public and, above all, a menace to the majority of good, honest and decent police officers.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Oh My Days Think Marston's will be changing names again in the not to distance future

They were called Drakes LOL

I would chew him up and spit him out in bubbles if I were you
        Better still make a complaint to the magistrates court for causing Harassment And Alarm it carry's six month in jail

Marston's might take note then ask for a copy of his web cam they carry since September
        That should be enough to prove beyond reasonable doubt he should go straight to prison if what you say is true
        :badidea:

Comment

By the way if your x did not get the papers he need not have paid the fine and had a chance to plea not guilty
          All he had to do was asked under the magistrates court act was to have the matter relisted for a hearing

After all how could a magistrate decide how much could be afforded to pay even if he did plea guilty

Comment

If a defendant has received no summons, etc., the first knowledge of a conviction being when a bailiff send a letter or calls claiming to have a distress warrant, the procedure for dealing with this is that the defendant contacts the court who should withdraw the warrant and arrange for a Statutory Declaration to be sworn which then sets aside the conviction. This is so the Courts comply with Article 6 of the Human Rights Act 1998.

Comment

Do hmcts have a linked computer system for all their courts?
              Because yesterday I had a Mr Holden drop a letter while I was out for my ex this time for a £1000 pound but for hmcts Devon and Cornwall. This Mr Holden also spoke to a neighbour who confirmed the ex doesn't live here. This is getting embarrassing.
              Sending the ex to plymouth magistrates today because he is stumped as to what the fine is and why I'm Marston's first port of call.

Comment

Complaint to area HMCS teasm perhaps as they have failed to update their records leaving your address as that of the named debtor.

Comment

Would that he to the Poole email address you gave me or for the Plymouth (Devon and Cornwall) area?

Comment

The HMCTS Area Enforcement Team for South West England is based at Plymouth Magistrates Court, St Andrew's Street, Plymouth. It is in behind St Andrew's Minster.

The Fines Office at Plymouth Magistrates Court should be able to sort this out, but if they can't, then the email address for the Area Team is De-BodminMCEnf@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

As with any email communication with an HMCTS Area Enforcement Team, it should be marked for the attention of the Senior Enforcement Manager or Service Delivery Manager. These are the two most senior members of the team.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X